Chapter 24

Your POV

"You go first , I'll be back in a second." I say and Taehyung 'okay's me and goes in the washroom.

I turn on my heels and go inside my bedroom and check if there is any message or call from Hoon.

Not finding any , I let out a breath.

I don't care anymore now. I have moreover confessed to Taehyung and the best part is , he loves me back.

I keep my phone on the side table and begin walking to go in the washroom and have a shower with Taehyung.

The water is warm and Taehyung is already inside by the time I haul myself off of the bedroom and meet him in the bathroom.

I watch for a moment , through the clear glass of the shower door. His back muscles are rippled and his head is tilted back as he works his hands through his hair, the water cascading down his back. The slick wetness of his locks lets his undercut peek through, when he senses me and turns to look.

He pushes the door open , gestures for me to get in.

I smile and strip out of the left over clothes for him , throwing it on the floor.

"Missed you" he greets , making room for me under the spray.

I hum , rest my palms on his chest , as he works the water through my hair. I busy myself by grabbing the body wash and squirting a little in my hands before lathering it up and spreading the bubbles across his body.

It's a Jo Malone scent , one that smells fresh yet woody at the same time , light enough to not be overbearing , but strong enough to linger for a while. He lets out a pleased little sigh at the feel of my hands on him.

He mirrors my actions except with the shampoo. With strong hands he massages the soap in , occasionally pulling back to see if it's close to getting in my eyes , each time smiling fondly as the bubbles start to accumulate leaving my locks white and sudsy.

With the soap on his body washed away , and nothing else on his list to do , he makes it his duty to tend to you again. He gets a dollop of conditioner in his palms , works his hands in your hair once more , making you purr a little as he rubs it into your scalp.

"Leave it in for at least 5 minutes." I say and he nods at me cutely.

While he waits for the conditioner to seep into your hair, he goes for your body wash.

Mature Content

I tilt my head back to feel his fingers in my hairs , but instead I feel him trail kisses on my neck , I also feel his soapy hands on me , gentle , almost a little curious as he touches me.

He cups my tits in his palms , my nipples pebble despite the warmth in the shower. He rubs over them , rolls them in his grip , spreading the body wash. I act demure , like the feel of his hands on my body doesn't reignite the spark between my legs. The one I've been trying to ignore since entering the washroom.

It's not till he's done washing me that the feeling gets to be almost too much. Especially when his wandering hands linger and continue to pet over me. He's got my back to his front , his chin hooked on my shoulder , fingers dancing on the softest part of my lower belly before sliding down with the water droplets.

He doesn't really touch you. Not the way you want.

"You are teasing me." I huff , frustrated at the way he's just running his fingers over my folds.

He just hums , standing up straight , and removing his hand all together, instead going to reach for the removable shower head. "Am I?" He asks.

I could then hear the click of the settings as he changes it to the jet stream.