Chapter 33

Taehyung POV

I see y/n coming outside as I book a cab. I turn towards her. "Are you fine?" She smiles "I'm fine"

"Good....I've booked a cab already and then we can go my home." She nods and holds my hands.

I know that she must be feeling various types of emotions right now. It must be difficult for her to hear that her husband never loved her.

But I know that she must be feeling relaxed as well that falling for me wasn't her fault.

I will do everything to make her happy and to always keep her safe.

The car honk breaks me out of my thoughts. "The cab came." I say and keep the bags inside the car.

I open the door for y/n and she smiles and enters in it. I sit as well and hold her hand.

"You must be tired , if you want to sleep you can." I whisper in her ear as I see her yawning.

She smiles and pecks my cheeks. "Okay"

Time Skip

"Y/n , baby , wake up....we have reached." She groans slightly and finally wakes up.

"Did we reached already?" She asks cutely and I hum and push her hairs which stick on her forehead.

I get down and carry the bag in my hand. I had already payed the driver through online method so we directly go towards my maindoor.

I keep the bag down for a moment and fetch out for my keys in my wallet. After finding it , I open the door.

"Welcome" I say and make a way for y/n. She smiles and thanks me while entering.

As you enter , you see that Taehyung has bright lights with plants and flowers. There is a big carpet and a dinning table beside. And as you move you see a big TV on the wall.

"Your house is beautiful." She says and I thank her.

"Please be comfortable....I'll bring water for you." I say and go in the kitchen to bring water for her.

"Here" I say and she takes the glass and begins drinking water. I sit beside her on the couch.

"Taehyung , thank you for genuinely loving me and you know.....letting me stay with you."

"Hey" I say and take the glass from her hands , keeping it on the table and hold her both hands in mine.

"Don't say like this , I love you y/n. And I want to stay with you all my life."

She smiles. "I know and thank you for it. It's just....It must be difficult for you as well.

You are so handsome and you can easily get any girl. But despite that , you still chose me and stood with me through my all problems. Thank you."

I remove my hands from her and take her in my arms , hugging her.

"I truly love you and I will never leave you. Don't feel insecure that I will leave you for any other girl." She pulls back from the hug and nods.

"I don't know if you want this now or not. But....I want to make you feel truly loved and special. I want to make love to you and want to show you that , I truly love you."

She doesn't say anything instead moves forward towards me and captures my lips with her. I immediately hold her waist and kiss her back softly.

"What do you think about when you think of me making love to you? What do you want me to do to you? Tell me." I ask her after pulling from our kiss.

Even though your heart was raising and your whole body began flushing at the idea , you held eye contact with the man gazing at you intently. "I picture you sitting me down on the bed."

I hum "And how?"

"W-what?"

"How would I sit you down on the bed?" I tilt my head to the side with a smug smile on my face. "Show me."

Y/n looks at me , I look back.

Maybe it was the way he was looking at you. As if he knew you wouldn’t do it , would only stutter however he should have known you were someone that liked to prove people wrong and so you fingers clamped onto the waistband of his pants , bringing him in closer. "You know..." you began , grabbing his chin between your fingers. "I will show you."

She stands and extends me her hand. "Follow me" I smile and take her hand in mine and follow her.

"Where is your bedroom?"

I chuckle and instead of me following her , she follows me and we reach my bedroom.

I switch on some purple dim lights to make the room look romantic. And
From there she looks at me and smirks.

Letting go of my waistband , she taps my lips and pushes me against the shoulder gently to sit me down on the edge of the bed , followed by wrapping her arms around my neck and my waist beside my hips , wandering her hands through my hair. "Like this" Her voice low , holding eye contact. 

The lighting in the room set up a romantic vibe , the soft purple glowing in the corner near the window. I look at her and plant my lips on her neck , placing open mouthed kisses. 

"As always , you taste delicious." I grin when she pulls me back , the kisses getting her going a little too fast.

She huffs at that with a smile , grasping onto my cheeks and capturing my lips. A passionate kiss is shared , her legs trembling around my waist as she slowly grinds down onto me while she moans into my mouth and I answer with a low groan. 

"W-wait" I stutter when she presses herself onto me more and more causing me to almost fall down on the bed.

Tilting her head to the side in confusion she sits more up right not being able to hold back a pout while trying to catch her breath , both of us were. 

"y/n" A chuckle is heard through the room , pulling her back into my embrace. "Don’t pout on me. I just want to take it slow , thats all."

I comfort her by running my hands up and down her back. She answers me back by burying her face in the croock of my neck , lips puckering against my skin. 

Hope you liked chapter 33 and please do vote

Hope you liked chapter 33 and please do vote.😊

Also, I don't want to say this

Also, I don't want to say this...but only few chapters are left now.😭😭