Chapter 10

Your POV

I was currently sitting at the waiting room. I took out my phone and decided to message Dr. Kim to let him know I am here.

You

Dr. Taehyung
I'm here.

I wait for his reply and almost get it within two minutes.

Dr. Taehyung

  Okay I'm coming.

I keep my phone inside and wait for Dr. Taehyung to come.

Soon I see Dr. Taehyung handsome as always walking towards me. I stand and bow at him.

"Come" He says with a smile and I nod and follow him.

Again like a gentleman he opened the door for me. I thank him and enter the room.

This time I could see a vase on the table.

"Please make yourself comfortable." I smile and sit down on the chair which was offered by him.

He makes his way towards his chair and sits down as well. He takes his pen and a paper.

"So...how have you been?"

"I have been good but Hoon is still the same. He even told me that he has to go for business trip."

He hums and writes something on the paper with full concentration looking extremely hot.

"How are you Dr. Taehyung?" I somehow make courage and ask him. He looks at me with a slightly surprised face but smiles.

"I've been good too....thanks." I nod and just watch him do work.

After some seconds he keeps the paper and pen aside and leans on his table a bit with his hands joined.

"Y/n now whatever I will ask. You have to as always answer honestly and don't get nervous or shy."

I suddenly feel goosebumps as he said don't feel shy. I don't know if that's what I am thinking is right or not. But I feel that whatever he will ask will definitely make me shy.

I clear my throat and 'okay' him and become ready to answer whatever he will ask.

"Firstly you are not sexually active with your husband since the last three years....am I right?"

My cheeks feel hot and I slowly nod while looking down at my lap.

"Okay with anyone else?" I suddenly look at him not believing what he said. I shake my head as a 'no'.

"Okay.....have you touched yourself?" I gulp and take a deep breath.

"N-no never" I look at him and say.

He raises his eyebrows but then nods slowly.

"Do you want to be touched though?" He tilts his head sideways and sticks his tongue out slightly.

I look down on my lap and close my eyes for a second. "Y-yes I want to." I open my eyes and feel embarrassed.

"Don't get embarrassed...it's normal y/n. We are all humans and we have needs , Even I have."