Chapter 32

Your POV

The words cut through me like a knife with an apple. I can't believe what he just said.

"I JUST NEVER LOVED HER."

"Why?" Taehyung asks him and meanwhile I feel like I am lost. I feel like I am falling and Taehyung quickly helps me and makes me sit with him.

"WHATEVER THAT IS HAPPENING BETWEEN US IS BECAUSE OF HER PARENTS."

He screams and talks and I don't look at him instead I look at my lap.

"Ok ok firstly calm down and talk slowly. No need to shout." Taehyung tells him and he takes a tired sigh and sits on the seat opposite us.

"Her parents were the one who talked about me and y/n getting married to my parents.

And what the bad thing was...that my parents didn't even asked me if I wanted to get married with her.

They simply said that y/n is a nice girl and you both should get married."

Tears fall from my eyes as I hear Hoon say everything. Taehyung senses this and takes my hand in his.

"So why didn't you told your parents even if they didn't asked you?"

"My parents told me that....y/n belongs to a rich family a-and that'll help us as well."

I look at him as he said this and I feel really angry on him.

"So it means that you married me because of my parents money." I spat making Hoon look down this time.

"I am sorry y/n. I had thought that maybe eventually I'll start loving you and I even tried that....but later on it didn't seemed to work."

I cry bitterly again and keep my hands on my face. I cannot believe the fact that he married me for money.

"I am sorry but please don't cry." Hoon says but I don't listen to him instead hug Taehyung whom I know loves me genuinely.

"And how you met this girl?" Taehyung asks and I hear Hoon sigh.

"Three years ago....when I was on a business trip. She tried to seduce me when I had gone to a club and I-I eventually got physical with her."

I pull back from the hug and look at Hoon. "I cannot believe what you did behind my back from the last three years.

And today you said that I am doing wrong cheating on you? I did so much for you.

And in return I get this from you. You are the most toxic person I have ever seen in my life.

And it's good that the girl called you. And thank God you had forgotten your phone and went in the kitchen.

From there I got to know everything. Atleast now I won't feel guilty or I'll not blame myself...for this divorce.

And I am sure that I want divorce from you."

He nods and cries , I look somewhere else and wipe my tears as well. After some seconds the bell rings.

"I'll check...maybe it's the lawyer." Taehyung says and goes to open the main door.

Soon after , the lawyer comes and bows at all of us and we do the same.

"Would you like to have something?" I ask him but he shakes his head 'no'.

I nod and sit on the couch with Taehyung beside me and Hoon in front of me.

"Okay so Mr. Hoon and Ms. Y/n wants a divorce?"

Me and Hoon , both nod and hum.

"Okay so may I know what is actually happened that you came to this decision?"

I hum and tell him everything which I feel and I felt. After me , Hoon also tells him everything.

"Okay it's not a rare case. It's quite comman these days. So you both don't have any kids that will make it easy for you both.

And as for the formalities ma'am , do you want Hoon to leave this house or you will go somewhere else?"

I look at Taehyung and then answer the lawyer. "I'll leave this house."

I am sure Taehyung is the one for me. And when someone loves you , they will surely stand with you in your troubled moments , Like Taehyung is doing.

"Okay so I ask again....do you want this divorce?"

"Yes" Me and Hoon say in unison.

"Okay so everything is done. You both please sign over here." I nod and take the pen and lastly look at Hoon and sign it.

Hoon does the same but doesn't look at me instead his face shows that finally I am free.

"Okay so Mr. Hoon and Ms. Y/n are officially divorced."

"Thank you sir. How much do we have to pay?" I ask.

"No need , the money is already been paid by Mr. Taehyung and I'll also take your leave now."

We both nod and he stands and bows at us and so do we.

I finally feel free after all that happened. I look at Taehyung and he smiles and takes me in a warm hug.

I pull after sometime. "Thank you Taehyung for genuinely loving me and standing with me in my difficult time."

"I will always love you and take care of you." He says and pecks my forehead lovingly.

Hoon still remains here and I look at him one last time. "Hoon I just want to say that...I genuinely had loved you.

And just give me sometime , I'll pack my bag and then leave."

I bow at him and go in my bedroom and start packing my other clothes and items which I will need.

After packing it , I come out of the bedroom and see Taehyung and Hoon sitting on the couch.

"Taehyung I am done." He nods and takes the bag from my hand , helping me.

"Good bye , Hoon." I say and he nods. "Good bye to you too.....take care of yourself."

I hum and look around the house for the last time and take a deep relaxed breath and go outside.

Hope you liked chapter 32 and please do vote

Hope you liked chapter 32 and please do vote.😊

😊