Chapter 15

Your POV

Taehyung leaves and I finally take a deep breath. I remain sitting on the chair and replay our kiss.

Do I regret our kiss?

No

Did I enjoyed the kiss?

Absolutely yes

Do I want to still meet him after what happened today?

Yes

My heart answers me itself and I stand up and go to the kitchen and drink a glass of water.

He doesn't feel love feelings for me and nor do me. But we both feel something for each other , that is attraction.

I groan and rub my temples trying to understand what's going inside my brain.

The ringing of my phone breaks me out of my thoughts and I see Hoon calling me.

I gulp and answer his call.

"Hello Hoon" I say calmly.

"Hey"

The line remains silent for some seconds as I am the one who usually start our conversation.

But after few more seconds Hoon finally speaks.

"I reached an hour ago and I am doing well....you also stay safe."

For a second I feel emotional as I am happy he is now really trying for our marriage to work.

"Hm I will" He hums as well.

"Ok then....bye" I hum and wish him 'bye' as well.

I don't want to think anything else and I want to let my mind be free for sometime.

I decide to cook lunch for me and eat it while watching Netflix.

I'll think about everything else , later.

Taehyung POV

I rest my head on the staring wheel and think what I said was right or not.

Was it a good idea or time to tell that I feel something for y/n?

I enjoyed every moment of us together especially the kiss.

I am relieved that she didn't burst on me when I told her. But I want that....she should get the hint and call me.

She is such a gorgeous lady I have ever seen in my life. I never had a girlfriend and I am really attracted to her.

I feel so proud and happy that she also feels attraction towards me. It's not that I can't have any other woman. But they never interest me towards them how y/n does.

I take a deep sigh and decide to stop by a restaurant and eat lunch. I start the engine and make my way.

Time Skip

Your POV

The time shows 4:00 PM and I sit on my bed and now think about whatever Taehyung said to me.

If I give attention to my heart , I got my answer. I can easily be with Taehyung without Hoon knowing.

But I don't want to be a bad wife and cheat on him especially when he is trying so hard to save our marriage.

Taehyung is right , I don't really have any feelings towards my marriage now or towards Hoon , which I had already told to Hoon earlier.

Is it lust? Does Taehyung also only want me for his needs whatever it be , physical or emotional.

In my case , Yes I have my emotional and physical needs and I know Taehyung can fill that space.

But what about me?

I close my eyes and think more and finally realise what hint he was giving me earlier.

Oh God! Why didn't I understand that time....ugh!

I take the glass from my bedside table and sip some water from it.

So he wants something like friend's with benefits?

I clear my throat and take phone in my hands. I click on his caller ID and after debating with myself for some seconds finally call him.

Taehyung POV

My phone rings and I stop the work I was doing on my laptop and immediately take phone in my hands and see y/n calling.

I gulp and suddenly feel nervous. I clear my throat and then answer the call.

"Hello" I say calmly and soon hear her soft nice voice.

"Hello , Taehyung"

"Yes y/n" I say and keep my laptop aside and sit comfortably on the couch just to hear her say.

"Umm I-I thought about what you said....and I have a question."

I smirk and lick my lips.

"Yes what question?"

"You don't have any love feelings for me and I also don't have as such. But we-we both feel at-attracted towards each other.

So do-does that mean....you want our relationship as friends with.....benefits?"

I raise my eyebrows and smirk getting happy that she finally got the hint.

"You now seem to get the hint I was trying to tell you earlier." I say with my voice deep.

You lick your lips in anticipation and hum at his words.

"Meet me tomorrow at 5:00 PM....I'll text you the address later."

I keep my answer short and simple not wanting to disclose the answer right away.

I want her to get excited and nervous , both about my reply to her till tomorrow.

"O-okay sure."

"Okay then.....let's meet tomorrow?"

"Yes....bye"

"Bye" I say and cut the call and feel excited and happy about tomorrow.

Everything is going smooth just how I wanted. Hoon going out of station is cherry on top.

Hope you liked chapter 15 and please do vote

Hope you liked chapter 15 and please do vote.😊

😊