Chapter 5

I finally reach home and take a deep relaxed sigh and place the bags on the table.

I fill myself a glass of water and sit and drink it. I look around our house and my eyes get stuck at one particular picture.

It was of me and my husband , Sang Hoon. In the picture , he was hugging me from behind and we both bad a bright smile on our face.

I chuckle bitterly looking at it. The picture now looks like the person inside is not me and my husband , instead someone else.

Unknowingly my mind wanders on the card Jiwoo gave me. I dig my hand inside my purse and fetch for it.

When I find it , I see the number which is printed on it. I still feel confused that whether we should consider going to therapist or not.

But it's true that our marriage can't work without a therapist , actually working on both of us especially me. Since I am the one who is really stressed because of it.

Hoon doesn't seem to be a bit affected by whatever is going on. But now it's time I should care for myself. I am already feeling drained out physically and mentally.

No matter what. Today I will talk to Hoon about going to the therapist.

Time Skip

The door opening sound echo's in my ears. I stand and quickly fill a glass of water for Hoon.

"Welcome Hoon."

He nods and sits on the couch loosening his tie. I hand him the glass and sit beside him.

"Today , you are sitting here instead of sleeping?"

"Yea , actually I needed to talk to you about something really important....you know , about our marriage."

He hums and stands. "I'll freshen up and after dinner. We will talk."

I 'okay' him and make the table ready for the dinner.

××××××

"So what's the thing that you want to talk?" He takes a bite of rice and looks at me.

"Actually I had visited my friend and she seemed to sense something is wrong. As she is my childhood best friend.

So my tears suddenly poured out and I-I told her that our marriage is not stable and...."

"WHAT?" He suddenly shouts looking all angry.

"YOU TOLD HER THAT OUR MARRIAGE IS NOT WORKING?"

"Hoon , relax it just came out of flow....I didn't meant to make you look bad in front of her.

"WHAT'S THE POINT NOW ANYWAYS. SHE KNOWS WHAT'S GOING ON."

I was feeling really bad and angry on Hoon. He should atleast understand instead of getting angry at me.

I didn't meant anything wrong. I was just to filled up with all these emotions I held for so long. That it bursted out suddenly when someone like my best friend cared for me.

"STOP IT , HOON....JUST LISTEN TO ME."

I shout at him too to make him stop. He was not listening to me and was continuously blaming me.

"YOU WANT OUR MARRIAGE TO WORK OR NOT?"

He suddenly becomes silent and nods slowly. "I do"