Chapter 23

Your POV

I hold Taehyung's both hands in my hands and look at him with a loving smile.

"Taehyung , I want to make you feel special today."

He smiles but also raises his eyebrows cutely not understanding what I meant.

"What do you mean? You always make me feel special." He smiles brightly and again pulls me for a hug.

My head rests on his chest , listening to his soft heartbeats with my arm around his waist. While his arms wrap around my waist as well , swaying us both side to side.

"No Taehyung , I meant something else." I pull out from the hug and again hold his hand.

"I want to make you feel special like you did for me."

"O...okay" He says and I smile playfully at him. "Follow me" Is all I say and make him follow me towards my bedroom.

Taehyung seems to understand a bit as you take him to your bedroom. His heartbeat starts beating a little fast upon thinking what you mean.

"Everytime you make me feel nice and special and today I want to do the same."

He smiles and nods.

Mature Content

My hands interlocked with his , he was letting me do what I wanted so I was going to take advantage of it.

Taehyung stayed put in place even though he really wanted to flip you over and fuck you against the wall. He wanted to see what you were going to do.

"Ready?" I say with a smirk while unbuckling his belt making Taehyung's jaw clench.

Taehyung hisses when my hand reach inside his boxers to feel his hard on. I stroke him a couple times before pulling back to watch his cock spring out of his boxers when I pull them down along with his pants.

I hum before sitting back on my heels looking up to him with beautiful round eyes. His heartbeat erratic as my lips hover over his cock. Taehyung moans when he feels me lick his cock starting from the base to the tip , leaving it wet and sticky.

I hold it in my hand as I kiss and nibble it gently , he winces but he's never been one to deny a little pain in his pleasure.

"Baby stop teasing." He holds his breath as he watches me take his cock into my mouth. I breathe through my nose and gag a little but Taehyung appreciates the feeling of my throat trying to reject him. I know he is liking the feeling of my extra sticky spit.

My lips don't reach the base of his cock , my gag reflex is a weak one so I give his tip the most attention.

His cockhead is sensitive anyways , I pull back and suck and lick around his cock , making it glossy with spit and precum.

Taehyungs breaths hard , moaning and grunting , he wants to move his hips , he wants to fuck my throat and leave it sore , I know that.

"Baby" I look up and see his hooded eyes looking right into my soul. He looks so handsome even in this position. "Will you let me fuck that pretty mouth?"

I let go of his cock with a wet pop and furiously nod my head. Taehyung cooes and rubs his tip on my outstretched tongue. He sighs when his fingers rest sweetly on my scalp , my hair is soft underneath his fingertips and it unashamedly makes him harder.

Taehyung wants to talk and tell you how much he loves the warmth of your mouth , he wants to call you a good little slut but he's too focused on fucking your mouth that the filthy words that were lined up on his tongue stay behind gritted teeth.

Instead he moans your name , which to you is good enough. Taehyung fucks like this was his last chance ever at having an orgasm. His hands keep you locked where you're at so he can reach deeper into your throat. You're gripping the back of his thighs and get off on feeling the muscles tensing underneath your hands.

He suddenly pulls me off and I gasp for air. "Where do you want it baby?"

I pant , trying to catch my breath."O-On my face."

Taehyung tsks before holding my cheeks in his hand. He makes my lips pucker up for him as he leans down to give me one quick kiss. "so good for me , I love you."

"Love you too." He kisses me once more before letting go of my face. I sit back on my heels and watch Taehyung's hand roughly moving up and down his wet cock , he wants to reach his high as soon as possible. His hands tighten and I rub his thighs in encouragement.

Taehyung is so close and he wants to paint your face with his cum. He moans when you impatiently wiggle before him , unbuttoning a few buttons of your pajama shirt to squeeze your tits together.

That's the last visual he needed to have his cum squirt and making you flinch. Some land in your mouth , and some on your hair. It drips down your chin and on top of your tits but you don't care about his shitty aim , he's brought you the greatest gift.

He breathes heavily , making sure to give me every last drop of his cum. His chest tightens when he sees the beautiful artwork on my face.

He wants to lick it off of you but the lewd cloud in his mind evaporates and now all he wants to do is cuddle and kiss you until he falls asleep.

He looks down at you while cleaning the cum off of your cheeks. "Wanna take a bath with me?" Taehyung's voice was low and almost shy. I nod my head quickly before standing up on my very tippy toes to kiss his puffy lips.

I take his hand in mine and lead him into the bathroom.

Hope you liked chapter 23 and please do vote.😊

*ahem* So....how was it?😏🤭 BTW next chapter is *ahem* also the one you are waiting for.🌝😂