Chapter 4

Next Day

"Take care , Hoon." He sit's in his car. He doesn't say anything but just nods slowly.

From yesterday I am a bit happy as he had hugged me and said sorry to me.

Though it's not big deal but it is for me as he finally did this after three years. I really want our marriage to work and I am glad that he feels the same.

I go inside the house and as always take a shower and make some breakfast for me. I have some garlic bread and orange juice.

Later

My phone rings and brings me out of my thoughts. I see the caller ID and pick up my phone.

"Hello , Jiwoo."

"Hey , y/n hope you are good. I was thinking if we could meet today. It's been a long time." Jiwoo , my best friend says with excitement in her voice.

I smile. "Yes sure , we can meet. Send me the address and time."

"Yayyy and sure , Okay then see you."

I giggle. "Okay see you."

After sometime my phone buzzes with a message notification. I open the chat and see the address and time.

Time Skip

It was now time to go. So I choose blue jeans with red shirt. I do bare minimum makeup. Just applying some eyeliner and pink lipstick with some compact on my face.

I straighten my hairs and clip few of them with a small clutcher.
Lastly I check myself one last time in the mirror and then lock the house , and make my way towards the address.

It was a cafe. I make my way inside and see her sitting while watching her phone with a smile on her face.

"Hey , Jiwoo" She looks up at the sound of her name and instantly smiles more brightly.

"Hey Y/n" She stands and quickly hugs me. I smile and hug her back as well.

"Come come sit." She pulls out a chair for me. I thank her and sit down.

"So how are you , Jiwoo?" I ask her with a smile. She smiles and giggles. "I'm first class and all well."

"Oh that's great." I smile too and I feel happy hearing that she is happy.

"How about you? How is your husband and your married life?"

My smile quickly fades away and I look at the window and gulp.

"Well....my husband is fine and our marriage." I take a deep sigh. "It's fine
as well."

She notices how my smile is no longer on my face and I look a bit stressed out at the topic of my marriage.

"What happened? You look tired and not comfortable?" She takes a hold of my hand when she notices a tear drop from my eye.

"Jiwoo , everything is not alright. My mar-marrige is....is not st-stable."

My voice cracks and she immediately stands and pulls her chair and sits beside me.

"Hey hey what happened?" Her face shows concern. She is my childhood best friend and knows what I am going through by just looking at my face.

I don't cry easily but it's just too much for me now. Whenever someone asks me about my marriage , I feel sad and since she is my friend I broke in front of her.

The cafe was less crowed and nobody looked at others so it was easy for me to actually sob a little.

"Jiwoo , my husband has changed a lot. Since the last three years he hasn't even hugged me.

He is so busy with his job and work. He doesn't have time for me. He even lashes his anger on me for simple things.

We never even have a meal together. He doesn't call me once or asks me how am I.

Yesterday we even fought and I told him that I-I don't feel loved by him. He says he wants our marriage to work and even I want that.

But it will not be so easy. It would take time and I can't wait anymore now. I have reached my limit now."

I wipe my tears and look at Jiwoo. She looks sad and hugs me. I feel warmth and comfort from her.

"I don't know y/n , but you are really strong. It must be difficult for you holding on yourself and your marriage for so long.

I know someone who can help you. He is my friend and a therapist. He can help you and your husband for your marriage.

He is Dr. Taehyung and he has won many awards and certificates as well. He is a trusted man and has saved many marriages even worse that your's."

I nod at her statement. Earlier I was not ready for going to a therapist but I think now it's time I should opt for it.

"Here his number , make sure you both go and visit him if you really want your marriage to work.

And if you need any help I am here for you....don't worry."

"Thanks a lot Jiwoo. I will surely go to Dr. Taehyung with my husband."

She smiles and again takes me in a hug which I gladly accept.

I feel much better now after pouring my heart out.

"Okay so no more emotional things. I have already ordered your favorite chocolate shake.

We both will enjoy ourselves and talk and even do shopping. Now you need not to be sad." I giggle and nod at her words.

Soon a waiter comes and serves us our orders. We both enjoy drinking it while talking about our lives and fun parts of it.

After that we both buy some makeup products and even some clothes. I spend total five hours with her and I really enjoy it.

Hope you liked chapter 4 and please do vote

Hope you liked chapter 4 and please do vote.😊

😊