Draco malfoy smut

Written by prsfphone on tumblr! 

Pairing: Draco malfoy x reader

Warnings: Nsfw, smut, penetrative sex, dirty talk, draco being a absolute simp 

draco had never much cared for the hallowed halls of malfoy manor.

not until he'd invited you to visit him on a layover between your mum's in belfast to your dad's in cardiff, at least. you lit up the marble and green halls like sunshine personified in a dress with a smile he was beginning to hate because he knew with absolute certainty he'd do anything you asked of him if only it brought that smile to your face.

malfoy manor sat on a great patch of land, acres and acres of woods behind and around the house and because you'd asked, he'd taken you this morning on a walk through them. he guessed it was about noon now, with the way the sun was high in the sky and glinting off your hair, lighting up your eyes. you were lightly sunburnt and it had brought out freckles on your bare shoulders and for the life of him, draco couldn't tear his eyes away. he wanted to kiss them, kiss you.

he dragged a hand through his hair instead. "did that satiate your curiosity?" he asked, tone clipped. he was being right pathetic.

"god, draco, stop - you know what that tone does to me," you deadpanned.

"sarcasm is unbecoming," he snapped at you.

a small smile was on your lips. "and yet, here you stand, enraptured by my mere presence."

he scoffed.

___

you'd cooked for him and something in his chest felt tight. "is it any good?" you asked tentatively from beneath long lashes. he'd known you since he could really remember - had seen you with choppy bangs you'd cut yourself, had seen the baby fat melt off your face as you'd seen him grow into the gawky angles of his. he'd watched it happen but it still felt so sudden, so utterly jarring. it was like he'd only looked away for a second, bent down to tie his shoe, and looked back up and you were there. willowy and graceful as a nymph, your laugh echoing around him as he ran to catch up to you.

draco carefully set down his fork and knife, "much better than the last time you cooked for me."

you burst out laughing. "what, you're too good for mudpies, dray?"

he was smiling back at you before he realized it. stood up, gathered his dishes and held out his free hand to you, still in your chair at the head of his dining table. "come on, darling," he offered softly, "i'll help you with the dishes."

___

you were biting your nails, warm and drowning in draco's too-big jacket in central london while he snapped, "that's disgusting," down at you.

you flicked your eyes up at him briefly, nerves alight in your stomach. he looked too good in just that starched white dress shirt and neatly pressed black slacks, his pale hair pushed out of his face and his scent enveloping you. "don't look, then," you replied absently. normally you had less patience for draco's snippy attitude but your mind was too elsewhere to give it much thought. you had a plan and if you didn't move soon - if you stood here next to him any longer - you'd lose your nerve. "go ahead to the three broomsticks, i'll meet you," you told him.

"what, you haven't had your fill?" a pale brow flicked up at you, his arms laden with shopping bags. heat rushed to your face, burning. he'd bought you half of london today, you were sure of it. before you could manage a reply though, he was grabbing your wrist, bringing your hand up, folding your fingers around his black card. "get whatever you want," he held your eyes for a long second and turned. within a minute you'd lost his tall figure in the bustling crowd and took in a fortifying breath.