Mattheo Riddle

Credit goes to s1ater on tumblr 

Summary:mattheo can't help but want his best mates girl and couldn't be more thrilled when he finds out the attraction goes both ways 

Pairing: Mattheo riddle x fem reader 

Warnings: foul language,smut,degradation,creampie,cheating

the one thing mattheo couldn't have in his life, he never thought it'd be a girl.

girls came easy, but they were never anything that came to mind too much; he had other things to worry about, things to do.

but he'd never thought that that girl, the girl he wanted, would be one of his best friends girl.

none of his friends were ever loyal, none of them except theo. he was a sucker for those long term relationships because the type of girls who were only looking for one night stands and hook ups made him annoyed and had more issues than he could deal with, it was too bad he got stuck with one exactly like that.

you loved theo, more than anyone, but old habits died hard. especially with all of theo's friends breathing down your neck, begging for a taste.

but you never gave in, not until mattheo.

when you first met him, he didn't say a word to you. you weren't even aware of him half the time, his presence was forgettable till your eyes always seemed to find his and his body always seemed to be pressed up against yours in your dreams.

it soon became very obvious who you wanted and he knew it when he was no longer the one initiating the starring—giving him the go ahead to push your buttons.

"i'll fuck you straight."

"yeah, you wish riddle," you starred back at him with a challenging look, "good luck on getting the chance."

he scoffed, "you act like you're so loyal."

you immediately frowned in annoyance, "and you act like you're all that."

he smiled, leaning over to your level, "because i am."

you rolled your eyes, looking him up and down with what looked like disgust, "hop off your throne, riddle. i love my boyfriend."

"it sure doesn't seem like it when you're looking at me," he tipped his head slightly, a fake expression of thought coming over his face, "you better work on that, y/n, otherwise i'm not going to be the only one who notices."

he walked away, but some part of you wished he hadn't and that the looks you two shared, would be caught on to, so you could just get it over with and finally get to fuck him.

that came sooner rather than later—but not how you thought. the opportunity was practically handed to the two of you when half the boys were out for gallivanting down in the forbidden forest and theo had told you to wait for him in the common room.

it was too bad he was running late.

"why don't you sit down?" mattheo's stare was narrowing and studying as he motioned you to sit in the big black leather chair across from him. "you've got a while longer to wait."

you scoffed, "alright, but i'm sure theo-"

"who cares about theodore, he's probably fucking around with a blonde from ravenclaw, anyway."