Lucius Malfoy dirty a-z headcanon

Credit goes to fandom-puff 

A-Aftercare (what he's like after sex)Lucius is very caring after sex. He'll clean you up (by magic of course- unless you ask nicely, then he'll use a damp cloth), get you water, hold you close to his chest as you both catch your breath. There is often a rather cocky remark, which always results in a light slap to his chest and the pair of you giggling like loons.

B-Body part (his favorite body part of his and his favorite body part of yours)Lucius is very caring after sex. He'll clean you up (by magic of course- unless you ask nicely, then he'll use a damp cloth), get you water, hold you close to his chest as you both catch your breath. There is often a rather cocky remark, which always results in a light slap to his chest and the pair of you giggling like loons.Regardless of your gender, he adores your back and your neck, often spending ages kissing and trailing his fingers up your spine to make you shiver. He'd definitely drip melted wax on your back just to watch you arch.

C-Cum (anything to do with cum)While our Lucius can be a kinky bastard, he's rather traditional when it comes to coming- inside you is the best place for it. It shows you're his, and he loves the feeling of you milking his cock dry

D-Dirty secret (his dirty secret)I feel like Lucius would absolutely LOVE picking out little outfits for you to dress up in, spoiling you with expensive lace and velvet and silk and jewels. He'll tell you to change in the bathroom so he gets a surprise when you come out, and he loves watching you squirm and try to cover up, saying 'now now, darling, don't be shy. Come and give daddy a twirl'Oh yeah he totally has a daddy kink as well sorry not sorry🤪🤪

E-Experience (how experienced is he and does he know what he's doing)Lucius DEFINITELY knows what he's doing. He was rather popular with the girls when he was younger, and he was married to Narcissa for a considerable amount of time

F-Favorite position His favourite is when you lay on your tummy and he takes you from behind, his chest against your back. It's the perfect position for him to lean over you and whisper filth into your ear as he pounds you into the mattress.

G-Goofy (is he more serious in the moment or more humorous)Serious all the way.

H-Hair (how well groomed is he)His pubic hair is a darker shade of blonde than his silvery blonde locks, and he keeps it well trimmed for both of your comfort

I-Intimacy (how is he during the moment the romantic aspect)When you're not being particularly kinky, Lucius is excellent at making love. He holds your gaze in his, and just looks at you so intensely as he thrusts, slowly but still hard, kissing you and touching you all over. It's very intense.

J-Jack off (masturbation headcanon) He doesn't do it often, occasionally in the shower if it's been a while since you've last got it on. More often than not you're more than happy to help out.

K-Kink (one of his kinks)Daddy kink, Dominance kink, degradation, temperature play, sensory deprivation, spanking, bondage, occasional roleplay, exhibitionism...

L-Location (favorite place to do it)I mean, you have free reign over Malfoy manor really. His bedroom is the best for intimacy. He absolutely adores a quickie in the library, pounding you hard against the bookshelves as you grip onto the edge of them for support...

M-Motivation (what turns him on/get's him going)The bare minimum is needed to turn him on. A frustrating day at work... seeing you in his clothes, when you're spooning and you wiggle your hips to get comfy...

N-No (something he wouldn't do/turn offs)Lucius would never do anything that would draw blood (scratches are okay, but he won't use sharp knives). He saw too much torture under Voldemort, and knows crucio feels like a thousand knives. It just makes him cringe.

O-Oral (preference in giving/receiving etc)This man is a very cunning linguist, if ya know what I'm saying ;) he loves eating you out/sucking you off and often has to hold your hips down. Will coo and mock you if you get too wriggly :)The sight of Lucius Malfoy with a mouth covered in slick, or with a bead of come dribbling down his chin is GODLY

P-Pace (is he fast and rough or slow and sensual)He has a rather steady pace as a default AMD it can go both ways depending on the mood. 

Q-Quickie (his opinion on quickies and how often)Loves 'em. Library? Yep. Dining room? Yep. Office? Yep. In his study over his big posh desk? You bet.

R-Risk (is he game to experiment,does he take risks etc)Yes. He's willing to try everything at least once, and encourages you to say if you have something you'd like to try

S-Stamina (how many rounds can he go for how long does he last)He has stamina??? Can last a fair while before coming and is good to go only a little while later. Takes a bit longer to recover after you give him head though

T-Toys (does he own toys,does he use them on a partner or themselves)Yep and he will use them on you. As well as little charms and spells that mimic his hand or a vibrator when you're in public or trying to do everyday tasks. Likes watching you ride a dildo- 'come on princess, show me what you can do, and I might just let you try it on me'

U-Unfair (how much he likes to tease)He is EVIL!!! I repeat, EVIL!!! Will leave you quivering all day long only to make you grind on his thigh and make you work for your orgasm, telling you what a messy little slut you are, getting his expensive trousers all wet...

V-Volume (how loud he is,what sounds he makes)He's relatively controlled- to begin with. Small grunts and groans. He'll whisper in your ear, or speak very lowly, so you can practically hear his deep voice rumbling from his chest...When he's close, he goes a little wild, panting, growling, groaning out, and he almost always shouts your name when he comes.

W-Wild card (a random headcanon for the character)He doesn't really like to share.Unless it's with Severus Snape.Do with that information what you will.

X-X-ray (let's see what's going under those pants)Ohooooo, he's about seven inches of thick, pale flesh, with a weeping red tip and a few pulsing veins... idk why but I hc him to be circumcised idk???

Y-Yearning (how high is his sex drive)As mentioned in M, it doesn't take much to get him going...

Z-Zzzz (how quickly he falls asleep afterwards) He doesn't pass out immediately after orgasm. He'll stay up and chat with you and make sure you're okay etc.