James Potter Smut

Written by me 

It was the day of the quidditch match between gryffindor and slytherin all the gryfindors's went onto the field expect your boyfriend james you went in the locker room to check on him and to give him his good luck kiss as you do before every match,when you went in the locker room and closed the door james pinned you against the door reached around you and locked the door. "james what are you doing" you asked him "i want to fuck my baby girl without being interrupted" "you have a quidditch match to get to!" "i know princess but i want to fuck you for good luck" he tells you,you blush and nod your head "ok james but make it quick before sirius comes to find you" "i told him to hold the quidditch match off he's buying us time no one is going to come get us but it will be quick and rough honey" you nod. He pulled his pants and boxers down freeing his cock which was hard he picked you up and pushed you against the wall he pushed your skirt up and panties to the side "already wet for me princess?" "yes baby" he chuckles he pushes into you both moan as he is fully in you,he starts thrusting into you he sneaks his hand around to play with your clit you moan loudly "quiet love wouldn't want everyone to know i'm fucking you" you can't form a sentence as you feel your orgasm building he speeds up and you come around his cock "god princess you feel so  good" he comes inside you he slows his thrusts and then he pulls out of you he sets you on the ground and puts his cock back in his jumper he goes to the sink and gets a paper towel he wipes you off straightens your clothes and hair then he kisses you and walks you to the stands then plays the quidditch match and wins.

Let's just say sex in the locker room before a quidditch game happens quite often