The marauders

Credit goes to thewritingbabe on tumblr 

Summary: Jamie can't sleep and needs a little help 

Pairing(s):poly!marauders x fem!reader

Warnings: crying,subby jamie,lotsa fluff,james is delirious from sleep deprivation,the boys being adorable 

 You hear James' sobs before you even step foot over the threshold of the door. Sirius and Remus are huddled around him on the bed as he cries in Sirius' lap; the grey eyed boy's cast to you nervously as you advance and you frown softly. You don't know what could have caused him to get himself into such a state, but you have a pretty good idea based off of all the tired looks he's been giving you throughout the day. When James spots you, more tears bubble over and he reaches for you.

"Oh, baby," you coo; Remus stands, nudging you next to James, desperate to soothe the burly boy. As soon as you're close enough, he practically falls into your arms, face burying into your chest as he clambers into your lap with as much grace as an uncoordinated puppy; you begin to tease the curls on his head, your fingers pulling ever so slightly at is roots, just how he likes it.

What happened? you mouth, wrapping your arms around his trembling body. It's so rare to see James, your big, beefy, carefree Jamie, reduced to crying.

"Jamie?" you ask gently, rocking him from side to side, "What's going on, hm?"

"So tired," he chokes out, "'M so tired. But I can't sleep."

"I thought the insomnia had gotten better, love."

"I-it had. But 's so bad again."

You coo sympathetically at the burly boy curled up in your lap, kissing his head and wiping his tears away. The crying begins to slow and you smile, tilting his face up so you can see him.

"Hi, baby," you whisper. He whimpers, pressing his face to the crook of your neck; you look to the two other boys in the room, their faces marked with worry. "It's okay."

"He kept crying for you," Remus says, clearly concerned. You nod, kissing the lycanthrope's cheek.

"You know how he gets, Remmy. He's just sleep deprived and needs some help."

"I know," Remus sighs, sitting next to you as you shuffle up on the bed with James hanging onto you for dear life. He whines, pressing himself further into your body, as though he's trying to crawl and burrow his way inside of your skin. He's practically delirious, muttering and mumbling incoherently as he rubs himself against you.

"Oh, poor baby," you giggle; it's a little amusing to see your huge, muscular boyfriend reduced to hysterics over sleep deprivation. You feel for him, you really do, "Why didn't you go to Madame Pomfrey? She would've given you a sleeping draught."

"Don't like how they make me feel," he groans petulantly; Sirius snorts, stroking James' cheek, "'nd I've got quidditch tomorrow."

"Sweetheart, how much use do you think you'll be on a broom if you're hysterical and tired, hm?" you chide. He frowns, sniffling. "Come on, sleep time."

"So tired," he murmurs, "Need you, can't sleep when you're gone."

"I'm right here. You can come and get me any time you're tired and can't sleep, okay? Everyone's here, Jamie."

"Mkay, love you. Moony, Paddy, love you." he says, nuzzling into you as you lower the pair of you into the bed.

"Love you too, baby," you all answer; you begin to massage his scalp and it elicits a strained moan from him; his arms slip under your shirt, desperate to feel your bare skin on his.

"He's so gone," laughs Sirius, his slender hands pushing James' t-shirt up to rub circles into his muscled back. Remus nods, simultaneously peppering kisses down James' neck.

"Keep doing that please," he begs, eyes fluttering shut as he begins to slacken against you.

"Oh, so gone," Remus croons sympathetically.

You shuffle so that he's half on top of you, his cheek pressed into the soft swells of your breasts that spill over the low cut v neck of your top.

"Good boy," you coo affectionately as his arms hold you flush to him, not letting you move even an inch as you keep carding your fingers through his dark mess of curls, mussing them up further.

"So tired," he mumbles again, whining softly as if you're about to leave him.

"Shh," you soothe, brushing your lips over his forehead; he grumbles, eyes finally falling closed as he begins to fall asleep.

You smile when you feel his breathing even out, the telltale sign that he's fallen into a slumber. Kissing his forehead, you get comfortable, making sure to not move or wake him, and rest against the soft pillow. Remus and Sirius opt for climbing into the bed with the two of you instead of sharing with two per bed on your usual rotation; you all just need to be together right now. Besides, Sirius will whine like a child if he doesn't get his night to cuddle you. The dark haired boy nuzzles his way into your side, kissing your neck and closing his eyes and Remus situates himself spooning James, an arm draped over you and fingers linked with Sirius'. Soon enough, your eyes begin to droop and you tuck your face into the crook of Sirius' neck, sighing before drifting off, completely surrounded by your favourite people.

James and Sirius are the first two to wake in the morning, the energy rolling off of them in waves as they prepare for the quidditch match; the buzz is palpable and electric and they practically bounce with excitement. The gaping space they've left in the bed has you curling into Remus, grumbling about how it's too fucking early. He only laughs in return, kissing the very top of your head and coaxing you back to sleep with gentle hands and soft words.

"We'll be down as soon as I can get this one out of bed," the lycanthrope chuckles at your soundly sleeping form. Both James and Sirius stop to kiss your forehead and Remus' lips before heading out the door.

"C'mon, sweet thing," he coos, shaking you lightly; you grumble, swatting at his hands and burrowing deeper into his side.

"Five more minutes..."