Marauders

Credit goes to sxriusblxck on tumblr 

Summary: Casual dominance with dom! marauders please

Remus: you're sitting in the common room while the boys talk to their friends, toying absentmindedly with a loose string on your skirt as chatter fills the room.

"bunny." remus calls, your head snapping up to give him your full attention immediately. "come over here." he pats his lap, legs spread in a subtle invitation for you to sit.

you hop up from the couch you were on, trotting over and plopping down between his legs, letting yourself relax into his chest as his arms slink around your waist.

Sirius: "get some fruit and veggies, pup, need to stay healthy." sirius coos in your ear, giving you bum a cheeky pat that makes you giggle.

"okay, siri." you hum, scooping a spoonful of fruit salad onto your plate while he adds some veggies from your right.

James: "why don't you wear this, bunny?" james says, holding up a skirt and shirt that he wanted you to wear for the day.

"hmm.. what shoes?" you ask, taking the clothes from his hands and placing them on the bed while you strip your pajamas.

"these." he places them on the floor, waiting until you got dressed before he'd put them on for you.

"alright."