James Potter smut

Credit goes to gxtitobxby on tumblr

Content: oral sex (fem receiving),reader has a ponytail that gets pulled on,p in v

"ready to go, darlin'?" james shuffles into the kitchen, fidgeting mindlessly with the waistband of his workout shorts while he opens the fridge and reaches for his pre-filled water bottle.

the large refillable water bottle hits the counter and then his hands are cradling your face, squeezing your cheeks so you're forced to look up at his grinning face. "baby! get excited, s'gonna be fun, 'promise!"

you whine, pouting your lips as much as you can in his grip and curling your toes in your worn out running shoes when he leans down to press a kiss to your mouth. "you owe me for this, jamie."

he laughs again, bringing his hands to knead at your ass through your black tights. "oh yeah? for wanting to spend time with you?"

the huff that leaves your mouth makes a couple of the curls that rest on his forehead bounce, "for making me go hiking... outdoors..." your scowl returns. "in the heat."

his lips curl into another amused smile, and with a final kiss to your pouty lips he's pulling you away from the counter and moving you towards the front door with an encouraging pat to your ass, "yeah, yeah let's go angel, we can get ice cream on the way back."

another twig snaps under your foot just as another groan escapes your lips. "james," you whine, slapping at your arm when a mosquito lands on it. "how much longer?"

"baby," he laughs, walking up to tighten your ponytail with an amused grin. "we can still see the parking lot from here."

you huff, "so? we saw the view, we walked up the trail." you slump into his chest, pouting up at him. "don't you wanna go home and have sex? I'll let you eat me out."

the smile on his face quirks into a knowing smirk. "oh you'll let me huh?"

you nod with a smile of your own, reaching up to nip at his bottom lip as his big hands move to your ass. "know you love it."

"oh I do," he agrees, indulging your kiss for a second more before pulling away and smacking your ass. "but first, we hike."

hand in hand, he half drags you up the trail, stopping one too many times to wipe sweaty hair out of your face while you chug water or to retie your shoelaces when they become too loose. you also watch with annoyed endearment how james chats to every person that trecks by, pets every dog, and waves at every child. and it doesn't help that half way up the trail he takes off his shirt, tucking it into his waistband and stretching his arms high above his head, making all the muscles in his abs and chest twitch and glisten under the sun. he notices, of course—catches every look, every flustered huff, and every time you try to cover the way your thighs rub needily together.

by the time you make it to the top, you're a flushed mess. cheeks aflame from thirsting after your boyfriend for the past hour, and chest on fire from the exercise you never even agreed to! but even you can't deny how beautiful the view is—a thousand shades of green lush turn into tiny specks as the huge expense of space in front of you keeps going and going for miles on end.

"see? told you it'd be worth it." you can hear the grin in his words as he wraps himself around you from behind, sweaty skin sticking to yours as he props his chin on your shoulder. his hands meet on your stomach, thumbs resting comfortably right under your waistband.