Oliver Wood Smut

Credit goes to ohwowimlonley on tumblr 

Summary - daddy loves his bunny, basically pwp

Warnings - daddy kink, kinda pet play but not really, smut, breeding kink, praise kink, somnophillia, Ollie being obsessed with tiddies

Oliver always seemed to take forever to wake up. If it wasn't a weekday then he would often stay asleep until late afternoon which had always annoyed you greatly.

You always claimed you needed love in the morning and that Ollie always had to be the one to shower you with kisses and cuddles. He would always grumble and claim that 'if you didn't wake him up with morning sex then don't wake him up at all'. Of course, you knew he was joking as your Ollie was never that shallow but it had given you an idea.

"Honey," the word dripped from your lips like sugar syrup, falling on deaf ears as Oliver barely twitched.

You tried not to jostle him about too much as you climbed astride his hips. If he were awake, he would likely make a comment about 'morning wood' or something along those lines. As often as he joked about it, his prominent hard-on revealed he might actually like to be woken up by your heat. You were sure he would appreciate it.

"Daddy," you whimpered into his ear, rolling your pelvis so your clit caught on the bulge through his sweatpants. Even though the layers of pyjamas you still remembered how thick he was inside you.

You took it a step further; moving the fabric covering him down just enough so his length sprung up. He was long, around nine inches long and thick. So thick he could hit your cervix and g-spot both at the same time.

"Daddy," you grasped him tightly, barely moving your hand as you needed to feel him. Morally, you knew you should wake him up before you slid down on him so you could gain consent. It was that thought that forced you to remove your hand and move it to his chest instead. Boldly, you let your nails drag marks onto his slight abs. Daddy never let you leave marks. It would cause a scandal in the changing rooms.

"Wake up," your freshly filed nail circled his nipple 'I need your dick' you almost said, but that would make you both laugh too much. "Daddy, please,"

He was stirring now so you took your chance, pushing your lips onto his and slipping your tongue into his mouth. Your wake up method proved effective as Oliver shifted so his hands were splayed out on your hips.

"Good morning, bunny," he groaned into your ear, all too aware of the effect that nickname had on you. You shivered, subconsciously moving so your barely clothed core rested on his bare erection, "come to wake daddy up nicely?"

"Yes daddy," you simpered, so obviously fawning over his deep morning voice. Oliver chuckled and moved his hands lower, sweeping your panties clean out of the way without having to take them off.

"Ask nicely, bunny. You know how to ask properly for daddy's cock," he insisted, adjusting so he could look at you properly. You were wearing his quidditch jersey, as you often did to bed. Even when sleeping in the same bed as him you claimed you needed his clothes because you felt lonely when you woke up and he was still dead to the world.

"Can I- can I pretty please have daddy's cock?" You looked down, watching as Ollie flicked your clit with his right thumb, adding to the plentiful wetness in your core that had accumulated from simply looking at your Ollie and making him feel good.

"And?" He prodded, positioning you so you were above his throbbing length.

"Can I please bounce on daddy's cock like a good bunny?" You relented, telling him what you really wanted.

"Go on then, bunny," he smiled, finally letting you drop down onto him, helping you as you struggle to accommodate his impressive size.

"Feels so good captain," you whimper, fidgeting on the inescapable pleasure of being totally full on Oliver, "wanna make you cum like this every morning,"

"You'd better, bunny. Fuck, you're so tight for me," he grappled at your ass as he waited for you to settle.

You rolled your eyes just a little bit and moved his hands up your shirt. He still seemed surprised to discover that no girl wore a bra to bed so he could easily reach up and palm your tits whenever he wished. He felt conflicted. He wanted to see your pretty tits bouncing as you rode him or watching you get off while wearing his shirt.

"Take it off, please daddy," you took initiative to end his inner conflict, plus the fabric felt somewhat uncomfortable against your hardened nipples.

He didn't need to be told twice, lifting the thin shirt off and watching as your tits bounced prettily as they were freed. Bringing his hands up, he tweaked your nipples just as you lifted up. After a few seconds, he could barely take it and moved allowed his mouth to latch onto your nipples, sucking hungrily and rubbing at your clit with his newly freed hand.

The pleasure of his mouth playing with your heavy breasts was enough coupled with his pelvic bone and fingers pressing onto your clit brought you to a thoroughly satisfying orgasm.

"Bunny," he attempted not to chuckle but ultimately was unsuccessful, "did you just cum from daddy sucking on your tits?"

"Can't help it! Just- just," you let out a breathy moan as you ground yourself on his throbbing member, "feels so good daddy, 'n your cock is in me 'n your big fingers 'n-"

You cut yourself off as you lifted up and dropped back down again, a pornographic sound escaping from your lips.

"Honey that might be the sexiest fucking thing you've ever done," the deep baritone of his Scottish accent left you shivering as you continued to bounce of him.

"I'm daddy's good bunny?" Your mind was hazy, but not completely gone. You just needed a little reassurance.

"Of course baby, you're daddy's good bunny," he moved his left hand back onto your tit, cupping it so it would stop bouncing and admiring it, "only daddy gets to see you like this, yeah? You're daddy's bunny and no one else's."

"Daddy's bunny," you echoed, "daddy's good bunny,"

"That's right bunny, 'n your bouncin' on daddy's cock so well! Taking it so deep like such a good little girl," he loved how you lit up at his praise; keening and bouncing even quicker as he smiled up at you.

You were solely focused on him now, reaching a hand behind you to gently grasp at his balls, rolling them smoothly on your palm and making him groan loudly. He looked heavenly with his head buried between your tits, tongue lolling out to taste the flesh and thighs shaking with the effort not to cum.

"Daddy," you yelled out as his lips wrapped around your nipple again, slamming yourself down desperately and chasing your second orgasm, "please can you fill me up? Need daddy's cum in me pretty please,"

"Okay bunny, I'll fill you up, don't you worry," you were so close to slipping into subspace, head dreamy and foggy.

You let out an incomprehensible string of whines and moans as you felt Oliver's pearly white cum shoot into your already spasming pussy. The feeling triggered your own orgasm, twitching and keening the whole time.

"Princess?" You were torn from your moment of bliss as Oliver brushed your hair from your eyes. You'd noticed that in your absence Ollie had moved you onto your back and cleaned you up using a damp cloth he must have gone to the adjoining bathroom to retrieve.

"Ollie," you smiled, laying a hand on his cheek and leaning your forehead on his own, "I got you to wake up before ten,"

"Well done sweetheart," he pressed a kiss to your bottom lip.

"I think this should be your wake up call every morning,"

"What if you're on your period?"

"I'll use my mouth, captain,"

"Sounds like a plan to me, gorgeous,"