Bill Weasley

Credit goes to ohwowimlonley on tumblr 

Summary- Some thoughts i have about bill weasley and tiny blurbs to go with it 

All fluff, all for a beautiful redhead

He would be absolutely enthralled with how small you are in comparison to him, almost dying of a cuteness overload at it, in fact

"Tiny baby," he cooed down at you, a deeply loving smile on his face as he looked down at you, having to crane his neck more than slightly as he topped far over the 6foot mark and finding it utterly adorable that you didn't reach the halfway mark on his chest. He reached out to compare his hands size with yours, utterly adoring the fact that his hand dwarfed yours, "you're so little, baby. So tiny I should just pick you up 'n take you everywhere with me, huh?"

This man would *bites fist* he would totally beg you to wear his clothes around the house on a daily basis. Like before you can even think to ask, his already basically pining at your feet for you to show off that you're his

"I think you should wear this one today," he rummages through the wardrobe some more before finally presenting you with a worn out T-shirt with the design for a muffle band that you vaguely recognized on the front. You could never turn Bill down when he presented you with his clothes, simply too smitten with him to argue when he pleaded. Not that there was much argument in the first place, but now you wore his clothes any time you were in the comfort of your own home and sometimes outside if the fit was close enough to your own size. He seems totally made up with the idea that you wore his clothes because he simply adored to see you so close to him even when he wasn't in the room.

This man is fiercely protective of you. Like so protective

This was the third time in as many days that bill had made you stay behind him when he answered the door. He didn't want you to answer it in fear that it was someone or something bad, even though that was totally preposterous and despite the fact that you were a fully capable sorcerer, "I'm sorry, bunny, I just can't stand the thought of someone hurting you. I know you're big n strong but I just wanna make sure okay? Please let me, just for my sake, okay?"

Before he goes for a shower, he gives you his rings to look after

"Be extra careful with these, petal," he murmured, slipping rings onto your fingers that were more than double the circumference of them. It was a charming quirk of his, one you found most endearing as he often told you fun anecdotes of how he got one of the rings while spinning them round your digits.

He would (without any doubt) cast stupid charms to prank you 'just to keep you on your toes'

You groaned, dodging your fourth confundus charm of the day set off by a tripwire in your doorframe, "billius!"

"Watch your step, gorgeous, can't have you going clumsy on me now!" He lilted from the kitchen, almost as if he could see your annoyed expression, "c'mon honey, you know I do it cos I looooove you,"

Bill using nicknames on you >>>>

"C'mon doll," he curled his calloused fingertips around your waist and led you out of the front door, smirking at your rose tinted cheeks.

"Come sit with me, little one," he beckoned you towards him and pulled you down onto his lap when you were barely in reach, pressing his thumb to the rising blush along your neck, "pretty,"

"Can you pass me that please, babygirl," he laid his palm out for you to put something in it expectantly, and when you did you were rewarded with a, "good girl,"

"M' goin out, you comin', pumpkin?" He drawled, wrapping a woolen shawl around his neck and grinning down at you, "not cold are you, my love? Your cheeks are redder than m'hair,"