Neville Longbottom Dirty a-z headcanon

Credit goes to coffee-imagines

A-Aftercare (what he's like after sex)Aftercare is more like anytime care. Neville constantly wants to make sure you're okay whether it's him on top or you, that he almost smothers you with questions when you're both done. More so when you both decide to be a little adventurous he'll shower you with love and questions while he carries you into the restroom to give you a bath

B-Body part (his favorite body part of his and his favorite body part of yours)Neville's favorite body part of his is his mouth. No matter how much he tries keeping things sensual, once they get heated he loves the sounds his mouth always seems to pull from you.He absolutely loves your fingers. They never fail to make him get the chills especially when you run them through his hair and give it a good tug.

C-Cum (anything to do with cum)He's a bit embarrassed about how much he cums, and you don't help the situation. Sometimes you'll edge the poor boy for days and once you let his orgasm wash over him he always blushes at the amount of white liquid that shoots out of him.

D-Dirty secret (his dirty secret)He wants to top more than anything but he doesn't really know how. You had caught him one day in your room "practicing" what he might say to you if he were the one to be in charge. Little did you know he did this more often than you could even imagine

E-Experience (how experienced is he and does he know what he's doing)He has some, but you have the upper hand. That doesn't stop him from trying to learn more without you knowing so he can surprise you.

F-Favorite position Absolutely loves you on top, praising how good he is and how good it feels to have him inside of you.

G-Goofy (is he more serious in the moment or more humorous) It's always serious unless you're trying something new and get goofy to try and lighten the tension.

H-Hair (how well groomed is he)You always shaved for him, and after a poorly horror movie scene when he tries to do the same for you he won't do anything but keep it at least tamed with scissors. Never would he ever take a razor near that area ever again.

I-Intimacy (how is he during the moment the romantic aspect)He's completely intimate throughout everything. Always wants to have his lips on yours while you're doing anything.

J-Jack off (masturbation headcanon) He wasn't one to masturbate, only doing it once and feeling to shy that he had thought about you the entire time.

K-Kink (one of his kinks)Biggest praise kink you'll ever see. Anything close to something that could praise him had the boy weak in the knees and a moaning mess.

L-Location (favorite place to do it) He won't admit it but he loves when you play with him in the bath. The second your hand wraps around him to help "wash him" he's done for.

M-Motivation (what turns him on/get's him going) You in heels will get this boy rock hard, and when you pair it with lingerie he's done for

N-No (something he wouldn't do/turn offs)He hates anything that has to do with biting, scratching, etc. He doesn't ever want to hurt you

O-Oral (preference in giving/receiving etc)He loves when you go down on him, and not so much when roles are reversed. He's not bad, but he can't help overthink while he's down there and wonder if he's doing it right.

P-Pace (is he fast and rough or slow and sensual)Almost always slow and sensual, you both love taking your time to admire each others body.

Q-Quickie (his opinion on quickies and how often)Neither of you are keen on it, but sometimes desperate times call for desperate measures.

R-Risk (is he game to experiment,does he take risks etc)He'll only ever experiment if he knows it won't hurt you. He also will top you if you're in the mood and beg him, even though he's shy and doesn't know what he's doing.

S-Stamina (how many rounds can he go for how long does he last)Before you he could only ever last for one round, but since you loved to torture and edge him he could easily be up for a second round once you touch him the right way

T-Toys (does he own toys,does he use them on a partner or themselves)100% has a chastity cage that you love making him wear.

U-Unfair (how much he likes to tease)He never teases you, getting too flustered to even start something to keep it at teasing for too long.

V-Volume (how loud he is,what sounds he makes)He's the definition of loud. It doesn't take too much to have the boy mewling under you whenever you touch him

W-Wild card (a random headcanon for the character)When he finally tops you it takes a while for him to get the hang of it, but once he does... It always surprises you when he'll be the one that initiates him being on top. He gets jealous way too easy and that usually has chills running through you when he'll pin you against the wall and make you know you're his.

X-X-ray (let's see what's going under those pants)He's a decent size, fills you up just right and seems to stretch you out whenever you least expect it.

Y-Yearning (how high is his sex drive)You always keep him on his toes. Having his libido shooting up from where it had originally been.

Z-Zzzz (how quickly he falls asleep afterwards) You both talk once you're done, and usually since you have a bath after... round two ensues.