Severus Snape Smut

This smut will include

♤Dom severus and sub reader
♡ Kitchen sex
◇Unprotected sex

You were in the kitchen tidying up waiting for your husband to get home,in a few minutes you hear the door close and you feel arms wrap around your waist and could feel his hard cock on your back "hello darling" he says "hello sev" you say back. He starts kissing your neck moving your hair to the side "i missed you today darling all of you" he puts his arm around you to your pussy and starts to rub your clit,you moan and say "show me how much you missed me today" he turns you around and picks you up and sets you on the counter.

He kisses you very passionately he takes your shirt off and unclasps your bra and starts sucking and nipping your tits your moaning while unbuttoning his shirt you get his shirt off and you rub your hand up and down his chest "fuck me sev please" "of course darling" he takes your pants off.

You get off the counter and get on your knees in front of him you unbutton his pants and take them off when you take his boxers off you grab his hard cock putting it in your mouth using your hand for what you can't fit "fuck darling". You use your tongue to tease his tip you feel him twitch but he pulls out of your mouth before he comes "i want to be inside you" he picks you up and puts you back on the counter.

He takes your panties off with his teeth and before you can ask for him to fuck you he slams into you,your both moaning and grunting messes he reaches his hand down and starts to rub your clit bringing your climax closer "fuck sev faster please" he complies and thrusts into you faster and harder. You both come at the same time he pulls out of you he picks you up and runs you a bath then you lay down and cuddle for the rest of the night

♤ Author Question: Who should i write a smut for next?

Requests are open!