Tom Riddle dirty a-z headcanon

Credit goes to whorecruxriddles 

A-Aftercare (what he's like after sex) Okay look, Tom does aftercare but it's subtle. He doesn't outright ask if you feel alright after, he watches you very carefully, observing how you move and speak to make sure that he didn't accidentally push you over the edge. He's not a cuddly person but if you happen to rest your head on his chest, he'll put an arm around your shoulder, maybe rub the smallest of circles in your back once you're asleep.If you spend the night and feel super sore in the morning, he'll use his status as Head Boy to pull a few strings and get you excused from class. If you have somewhere you need to be, he'll help you get dressed. If you take a shower right after, he'll join you and wash your hair for you.You know, simple things so no one catches him simping.

B-Body part (his favorite body part of his and his favorite body part of yours)Tom loves your lips. He likes to watch them tremble and quiver as he makes a mess out of you. He loves the shape they make when you call out his name. He likes how soft they feel against his own because he's the only one who gets to kiss you.As for himself, Tom supposes that he likes his hands. He likes how they look wrapped around your neck and the power rush it gives him to be able to squeeze around your throat. It always makes you look so small underneath him.

C-Cum (anything to do with cum)Inside you, it makes him feel like he's marking you as his or something. That being said, seeing it spread across your face also makes him smile.

D-Dirty secret (his dirty secret)He's pretty straight forward with you about what he wants to do in bed but he does have a fantasy about bending you over and fucking you in front of his followers. It would be the ultimate power move but he never actually suggests it because he knows you probably wouldn't go for it and he doesn't really like the idea of his lessers seeing you naked, no, that's just for him and him alone. So, I guess you could say that he's a secret voyeur.(and he turns into a cuddler when he's asleep)

E-Experience (how experienced is he and does he know what he's doing)Oh, Tom fucks. He knows what he wants to do and how to do it, no need to worry about that.

F-Favorite position Probably having you bent over something or on his lap while he's sitting up. Against the wall would also probably make his top ten. But having you underneath him is always a classic.

G-Goofy (is he more serious in the moment or more humorous) Tom is...sadistic. He likes to tease you, poke fun at how desperate you are, but he can also be very serious, especially if he's jealous."Does Dolohov get to fuck you? Does he get to make you feel this good?""N-no, my lord! Only y-you do!""Mmh, that's what I thought."

H-Hair (how well groomed is he)I mean, Tom lived in the 40s so I doubt that anyone was clean shaven back then. He's not too picky or worried about it, but I could see him keeping himself neatly trimmed.

I-Intimacy (how is he during the moment the romantic aspect)He's not romantic but he lets you know that you're the center of all his attention in the moment. He's focused on you and only you.

J-Jack off (masturbation headcanon)Doesn't do it often, doesn't really see the point if he has you. Will indulge if you're not up to a session or are otherwise unavailable.

K-Kink (one of his kinks)Choking, of course, is one of his sadist go-tos. He doesn't really do the whole 'daddy' thing but call him 'sir' or 'lord' and you're in for a treat.Tom will degrade and praise you at the same time. One minute he's calling you a filthy little whore and the next, he's telling you how good you're being for him. He's also the type to spit in your mouth.

L-Location (favorite place to do it)Tom doesn't really have a favorite spot to fuck you but he's got some designated places for it. His bed naturally, the Room of Requirement is quite nice for it, the Chamber of Secrets if he's feeling particularly powerful. One time you did it in the Forbidden Forest and it was surprisingly romantic. If someone pisses him off, he won't hesitate to fuck you in their bed or their office (you can only hope that that phoenix doesn't snitch to Dumbledore about what you did on his desk).

M-Motivation (what turns him on/get's him going)Anger is one of his biggest motivators. Envy, pride and sheer boredom as well. If you're in the mood, it's not hard to get him in the mood. If he feels like he's letting in too much emotion, he'll probably end up fucking you to distract himself from it but sometimes that doesn't really help because the way you look drifting off to sleep in his arms is so...

N-No (something he wouldn't do/turn offs)Tom's not really the type to have boundaries but he doesn't like to beg and he won't do anything you don't want to. He won't have sex with you if you're too drunk to understand what you want, he much prefers it when you're genuinely able to want him.

O-Oral (preference in giving/receiving etc)He likes receiving much more than giving (another reason why he loves your lips). There's something about having you on your knees in front of him, looking up with an adoring expression that just drives him wild. He'll let you do most of the work, but you can bet that he'll have a hand in your hair the whole time.While he doesn't like to give you oral, he does enjoy fingering you.

P-Pace (is he fast and rough or slow and sensual)Tom can go either way here, it depends on his mood. He likes to be rough, he's not at all a very soft fellow, but sometimes he likes to hold you out for as long as possible or simply just be able to appreciate your lovely body.

Q-Quickie (his opinion on quickies and how often)He's not opposed to them at all but they're not his favorite. He likes to plan things out ahead of time and take his time, but he won't say no to a spontaneous blowjob in a supply closest or to fingering you before transfigurations.

R-Risk (is he game to experiment,does he take risks etc)Tom tends to be a creature of habit but he most definitely has an adventurous side to him. He's willing to experiment, especially if it means experimenting with spells.

S-Stamina (how many rounds can he go for how long does he last)He can go for several rounds, until he feels that he's gotten everything he can out of it.

T-Toys (does he own toys,does he use them on a partner or themselves)Not toys, necessarily, but his wand or better yet, your wand. If he's got you tied up or immobile, he likes to drag it over your body or hold it to your throat to remind you whose in charge.When will we finally get that book of sex spells

U-Unfair (how much he likes to tease)Tom likes to tease quite a bit. He'll let you squirm and beg for your release, he'll make you earn it.

V-Volume (how loud he is,what sounds he makes)He's not loud but god damn, does he make a lot of noise. Lots of grunting and growling in a low tone. Tom is, without a doubt, the king of dirty talk and has a way of making insults sound endearing. He likes to sound like he's in control, even when he's not.You, on the other hand, he loves to hear you to come unfurled for him. He'll make fun of your high pitched squeals and cries, but don't be fooled, he lives to hear them.

W-Wild card (a random headcanon for the character)"I hate you, Riddle.""I find that hard to believe considering how much you're whining right now.""Shut up and fuck me.""Not if you don't show some respect.""Please shut up and fuck me, sir.""If you insist, darling."

X-X-ray (let's see what's going under those pants)I feel like you have to have the biggest set of balls to do half of the shit that Tom does

Y-Yearning (how high is his sex drive)Very high, he's a very horny bastard (unless he's already busy with something).

Z-Zzzz (how quickly he falls asleep afterwards) Tom doesn't fall asleep right after. He waits until you've already drifted off and then lets himself have a few moments to admire you and think about how glad he is that you're his. Just a few moments though, least he end up going soft.