Fred Weasley Smut

Credit goes to ohwowimlonley on tumblr which you should totally check her out she is amazing! 

Summary- sub fred that snaps and fucks you real rough 

 He was whimpering underneath you, bucking his hips up as you grind down on his cock. Both of you were bare, having shed your clothes the moment you came home from work, and Fred begged for you to make him feel good. So you did, because he hadn't asked to fuck you.

"Please, please please," he whined. You chuckled darkly but refused, smushing your clit harder against hit cockhead. His hands fisted the sheets desperately in an attempt to be good for you.

"Let's see how many times I can edge you like this, huh bub?" You drawled, leaning down to press a teasing kiss to his nipple. Fred snapped then, bringing his hands up to grip your waist with a bruising force and flipping you over onto your stomach.

"Think you can get away with shit like that? Think you can tease me and get away with it?" He grunted, slapping your ass with a ringed hand. You yelped, not expecting this sudden turn of events.

"F-fuck," you managed to stutter out. He spanked you again, watching with a smirk as you jolted from the pain. Your mouth dropped open as he slammed himself into you with a swift thrust.

"Gonna fuck you dumb, bunny, see how many times you cum from me using you like this," he lifted your hips up and suspended you as he jackhammered into you. His hand migrated downwards to flick at your clit and causing shockwaves to spark through you.

All you could do was moan as he drilled into you. The first time you came, he just slapped you clit and kept going, muttering something along the lines of 'dirty fucking girl'. You were unable to move or speak, just moaning and clenching around him as he tortured you with sweet pleasure.

The next two times you came were when he pressed his thumb into your smallest entrance, wiggling it to create a delicious friction that sent you reeling on his cock. He laughed at you, loving the sight of you so unabashed and cock drunk. You convulsed under the immense pleasure, starting to lose your grip on your mind.

"Told ya I'd make y'drunk on m'cock, didn't I? Look at you, bunny, just letting me use you till I'm all done," he teased, rubbing the thumb of one hand in the tight skin of your asshole while the other thrummed against your clit. He was getting close now. His thrusts became more and more unsteady, distracted by the promise of his orgasm. You whined and buried your face deeper into the pillow beneath you, inhaling Fred's scent.

As he filled you up, you released for a final time, squirting all over his cock and lower abdomen. He let out a strangled groan, jerking and twisting in pleasure. As he pulled out, you winced and squirmed away from him.

"Shh, it's okay, baby," he soothed, turning you right way up and using his wand to summon a cool wet washcloth. He spread your legs very gently and ran the abrasive material over your core. You tried to wiggle away from it but he looked at you with soft eyes before saying, "just let me help you, love. I'll make you feel all better,"

You complied, allowing him to take away any evidence of his own cum and accepting all the kisses he gave you. Fred held a cold glass of water to your lips and didn't lower it until you'd drained the liquid by half. Next, he sat you up and began brushing the knots from your hair. He hummed to you softly as your head lolled back onto his shoulder, absolutely exhausted from the nights events.

"You wanna put on some clothes, precious love? Or do you wanna stay like this?" You scrunched your nose up at the thought of clothes so Fred opted for the both of you to stay nude. He settled you down under the covers and cleaned himself up before joining you. He pressed himself against your back and laved innumerable kisses to your neck, "'m very proud of you, love, you did so well f'me,"

You fell asleep in his arms, perfectly content.