Chapter 83

PLEASE READ: Hey everyone I have some awesome news!! My sister (Chloe) is now a co-author to Forbidden so please welcome her! Without her, I wouldn't be able to do any of this. She's with me through thick and thin and she's the best sister ever. Thanks guys! Make sure to follow her too here --->>>>>> http://www.wattpad.com/user/19ccook

-Breann and Chloe

____________________________________________________________________

Avery's POV

Camp had ended about two months ago and everything seemed to slow down to almost the point that it was boring. Not many campers stayed, but those that did still made camp fun. Activities stayed the same with only a few new activities and unfortunately a homeschooling for campers that stayed. Chiron said we needed both our education for fighting and for real knowledge for the outside world. Travis asked out why we needed it and Connor agreed then helpful pointed out that Travis would die before he could go out in the real world, which resulting into the two of them fighting on the floor and Chiron ignoring them.

Thankfully, I still had Thalia, Annabeth, Grey and Luke with me. They were my closest friends. Jacie had left and so had my two or three other friends that I had. It was crazy to think that i used to have so many people that liked me at the first of the camp, and now they wouldn't even acknowledge me. I didn't mind though, of course, it hurt at first, but i've learned that i'm better on my own, however much i may hate it sometimes.

I was going to miss all the activities though. Even though I liked being on my own, the campgrounds felt empty. We didn't have capture the flag any more, most activities had to combine cabins cuz there weren't enough campers, and it just wasn't the same without everyone yelling and chasing each other around.

My thoughts suddenly shattered like glass when something small hit me in the cheek.

I turned to see that I was near the Hermes table, not even realizing it I was so lost in thought, walking to my own table.

"Travis!" I yelled, glaring harshly at the boy who just hit me in the head with a grape as i walked by the Hermes table.

He shrugged at me.

"You're an idiot." I told him teasingly.

"Im not the one who was about to walk j to a table." He retorted.

Confusion crossed my fave before I looked down and saw he was right.

I blushed.

"Actually he just wanted to pelt you in the face so you could look at him." Connor said, taking a bite of his pizza.

Travis turned to him, glaring.

"You guys are such dorks." I laughed.