Part 27

my hand rises and falls, making me confused till i see what it's resting on. i smirk slightly, before pulling myself up to kiss pete on the lips softly. his eyes open slightly, and fall back closed when he sees me trying to wake him up.

"hey sleepy" i mumble softly, smiling. he opens his eyes again, this time fully, and he pulls me in for a kiss, slow and deep.

i pull away, and check my phone, looking at the time. my eyes widen and my heart skips a beat as i see the actual time.

"oh shit!" i whisper shout, "i have work pete! i'm gonna fucking miss it!" i pull the covers off of myself, and pull myself out of bed, before feeling my legs give out underneath me. i hear peter giggle, and i look round at him with a scowl. luckily, i caugh myself with my bed.

"your fault" i say blankly. i pull off my shorts, and hear movement from peter. i look around towards him, confused, to see he had looked away.

"pete it's okay, we just had sex" i giggle and blush softly.

"no you get changed and i'll look away" he says, still looking away.

i get dressed into a work outfit, with a baggy white shirt tucked into a black pencil skirt, topped off with a black cardigan and skirt. a little bit dark, but, hey, it's a meeting. and norman osbourne has just died-

and there's a new boss. shit. forgot about that.

"hey you can look now" i smile, applying a little bit more makeup than usual because of the new boss. good first impression and everything.

"i- uh- w-wow" he stutters, before a wave of confidence comes over him and he splurts, "i could pin you to this bed right now"

my eyes widen and red creeps onto my face. i hit him lightly, still bewildered by his comment.

"uh- you can let yourself out, yeah?" i say, grabbing my handbag.

"yeah, you enjoy your meeting, okay?"

"yeah, yeah, see you later" i say, kneeling onto the bed to reach him. he pulls me down by my waist and kisses me passionately, my stomach erupting with fluttery butterflies.

i pull away again, getting up and brushing myself off, and leaving, saying bye to my parents, and bracing myself to push past the-

MAX DILLON'S POV

-busy crowd of new york squeezes me, calling out names to me as i rush past them. i barge past the wave of people, desperate to get to oscorp, late for work for the first time in forever.

"oscorp industries is proud to announce the world's first electromagnetic power grid.
by converting aging power stations into a field of hydroelectric towers, we are generating clean, green, sustainable energy to power manhattan, the five boroughs and eventually the world for generations to come." a robotice voice fills the place as i nrter the building.

a co-worker strides up to me a smug look on his face, as per usual.

"dillon, you're late" he says bluntly, leading me to reply with: "you know how new york streets can be, sir"

"don't you realise oscorp is responsible for the entire city's energy supply?" he snaps.

"i submitted a lot of designs for power grid and they used a lot of them, and i did realise that. and those power grids were designed by me" i ramble.

"you designed them?" he questions, and i nod yes.

"sure you did," he laughs, "and i'm spiderman" he continues laughing, and my heart rate increases as my blood boils.