Part 23 😏

mature warning- dk why i do this bc you'll still read it but whtvr

as peter flings us back to mine, I feel the wind gush through my hair. his hands tighten around my waist as I hold onto both skateboards. the feeling of being in the air makes me feel free and have no trouble.

as we land on the fire escape, his grip loosens. I place the skateboards down as I lean up to kiss his soft lips. they mold together as he leans down, hand on my cheek. my hands roam his chest, before loosely grabbing his hair.

his tongue attacks my mouth, as I deny his entry. his hand trails down to my ass as he grabs it tightly, causing my mouth to open with shock. he takes that as an invitation as he glides his tongue across mine.

he pushes me against the wall, pinning my arms. his arms trail around my waist, reaching for the window behind. unlocking it, he lifts me in before climbing in himself.

I pull away, before saying, "my parents are home- we can't."

he grins before replying, "why not? you'll just have to be quiet, princess." he throws himself at me, hands cupping my face. his tongue once again fights against mine as he pins me against the bed. "now, be a good girl for me and behave."

he begins stripping my blue jumper from me whilst kissing me deeply and lovingly. butterflies swarm my stomach as he tugs on my bra, asking for assistance.

I giggle slightly into his mouth as I lean my upper body up, touching his chest. I unclip my bra, replacing it with his hands. his mouth trails down my chest as it reaches my nipple. he begins sucking and flicking his tongue across it as I arch my back slightly.

his hands trail up my leg, going under my skirt. his fingers feel across my laced underwear, before groaning, "mm- so wet for me already?"

my back arches more as hot breaths pant against my breast. his fingers slide the material across, before entering my lower body. I let out a loud moan before realizing my parents are home. I use my hand to hush the noises that exit my mouth.

his tongue trails across my chest before giving equal treatment to each nipple. his fingers deepen within me as he hits my g-spot. I pant out, "fuck- I'm gonna-"

his fingers exit me, making me pout slightly. his head slowly moves further down me until it reaches my lower, aching area. his tongue flicks my clit before entering. I let out a muffled moan, as my hand roughly grasps his hair. His hot breaths pants against me as he licks all of my hot juices that have spilled onto his face.

his tongue leaves me, as he licks the sides of his mouth. his face meets mine as we have a rough makeout session;  passionate and full of lust.

I feel myself inside his mouth as they meet. my hands tug at his shirt, making him pull away and remove it. he discards it elsewhere as he quickly undoes his belt.

hot.

I help pull down his pants and underwear, leaving us both naked. I pull his face down to meet mine again, making our bodies rub against one another's.

I flip us over so that I'm dominant, making him groan at the friction. pulling away from the kiss, I lower my body so that I'm on the floor.

I look up at him with innocent eyes as he looks down. I wrap my hands around his cock as I begin pumping it with my hand. his eyes roll to the back of his head as my hand moves quicker.

I move my head further forwards, tongue slowly lapping his tip. his breaths become quicker and more shaken as I take more of him. one hand stays wrapped around his cock as the other moves further up, massaging his balls.

he groans softly and quietly he mumbled, "fuck- princess.. shit- I'm going to cu-"

hot, wet juices spill into my mouth as I begin sucking every last bit. I finish, wiping them with my hand. I kiss up to his abdomen, working up to his face. as I reach his face, he cups mine with his hands, before flipping us again.

I giggle slightly as he plants small pecks onto my jawline, working into my neck. he sucks harshly on my soft spot, making me moan quietly.

without warning, he pushes himself into me, making us both groan. slowly, he thrusts into me, before quickening his pace, quickly increasing my arousal.

his mouth works on my neck as I arch my back further, pressing our bodies together. he murmurs dirty words into my neck, turning me on more.

as he grinds against me, he starts rubbing my clit as well, tipping me further and further over the edge. I dig my fingernails into his back, which will probably decorate his back in crescent marks.

"shit- I'm close.." peter breathes out, as my breaths become more rigid and irregular.

my eyes roll back as thick liquid spills inside me. I cry in pleasure, whilst holding my mouth to muffle the sounds leaving, as we ride our orgasms out.

tired breaths fill the room as he pulls out my wet slit. as I lie down in relief, he walks out of the room and enters a minute later with a wet towel. he cleans my inner thighs and wet clit, as I lay in a starfish position.

he removed the cloth and washes it in the bathroom as I pull a lightweight, comfy pair of checkered pants and a white, cropped top. he walks in as I'm getting ready for bed, as flops beside me.

"better than last time?" he mumbles, as he spoons me.

"better than last time."

and just like that, we fell asleep...

why is the writing on this worse than last time? anyways another smut chapter for my smutty readers x

vote if you want more smut (definitely NOT blackmail 😉)

word count: 1024