Part 13 😏

MATURE SCENES AHEAD‼️ (even tho you'll read on anyway but it doesn't make a difference if you don't)

Y/N'S POV (1st person)

We both walk up to his room, which was quite messy. There was bags, clothes and random miscellaneous items dumped everywhere. My room looked quite similar so i couldn't really say much though.

We both sit on the edge of his bed, in silence, gazing into each others eyes.

As my hand cups his cheek, I lean in and kiss him. My stomach feels like fireworks being ignited but I didn't care. We deepen the kiss slipping our tongues in each other mouths. We eventually pull away and lean our foreheads against one another. We look into each others eyes and kiss again. His breath tangles with mine as he lightly tugs on my thigh, taking me onto his lap.

He tugs on the bottom of my top, basically asking if he could start removing my clothing. I nod slightly and he pulls away, pulling my top above my head. His eyes quickly roam my body, up and down.

"Like what you see?" I smirk.

"Oh you wish darling, I'm just getting started."
His lips attach to mine and we're off again. It's the same as last time, however there is more lust. A moan escapes the back of my mouth as we fight for dominance, him winning. He holds me close so that he could flips us over, making him on top.

god, what couldn't this man do.

He moans into our heated kiss, pressing himself against me. One of my hands fisted his messy hair, meanwhile the other grasped his shirt tightly.

I pulls apart from him, giving him the look, 'are you sure your okay with this?'

He smirks and slightly tilts his head. I quickly unbutton his shirt, revealing a toned but lightly scarred chest from when he fought 'the lizard'.

"Hey. eyes up here." he smirks, as I flip us back over, I plant kisses all over his chest. He groans in pleasure as my lips trail down his chest. Heavy breaths filled the room with lust as he clenched his fists inside her hair. Just before I reaches his abdomen, he flips us again.

"my turn." ah shit.

I wrap my arms around his neck as his he tugs on my denim shorts. His head ducks down, kissing and sucking all along my thighs.

Discarding my piece of clothing god-knows-where, we lock eyes. I watch him as he slowly grips my inner thighs, opening them so he could lay in the middle.

He looks up at me with his darkened brown eyes. If I was stood up, my knees would be buckling to the ground.

Maintaining eye sight, he drags my red underwear down with this teeth. butterflies.

Throwing that elsewhere, his head started biting and kissing my boobs as his thumb slowly circles my clit, teasing me so that I become more sexually frustrated. His head follows and leans between my legs. His hot breath fans my clit, lapping it with his tongue. His name tumbles loudly from my mouth as my hand grips his hair tightly.

As his tongue works around me, I moan his name out.

"fuck- yes keep doing that."

My eyes roll to the back of my head as he deepens his head further in, hands still gripping my legs open.

My hips lift as I push his head further in, shaking. As he hits my G-spot, I moan loudly, my breath hitching in my throat. As I let go, my climax unfolds on him, however he sucks all of my juices.

He slowly climbs back up to face me, wiping the remaining juices off his face with his thumb and then sucking it.

He looks at my lips once and dives in, already deepening the kiss. I taste myself inside his mouth when he pushes his lips against mine. My hands reach towards his belt to unbuckle it whilst his roam my body.

When I tug at his trousers, he pushes his lower body up, giving me access to remove his clothing. As I drag his boxers down, my eyes stare at his impressive length as my jaw drops slightly.

His eyes are trained at me as I arch my back slightly, giving him access to unclasp my bra and almost instantly, his head leans down, sucking and swiping harshly.

Without warning, he enters, moving along my wet slit.

He pushes down on me, taking me all the way in. I let out a loud, muffled cry, practically screaming his name. As he moves up and down, our hips move perfectly.

"p- peter-" I breath out, as he hits all the right spots.

He grinds himself against me as he kisses me, both of us moaning into eachothers mouth.

"fuck- yes." He groans as he increases his pace, also increasing my arousal. "I bet i'm the first guy who has ever fucked you properly. and I am glad to be that first guy."

His lips find my neck, sucking harshly. My pants become louder as my back arches further. He murmurs more dirty words against my neck, as he moves faster.

I digs my fingernails into his back as he begins rubbing my clit as well.

"y/n, i- fuck, i'm close." He breathed out, as he thrusts more and more against me.

My mouth forms an 'O' shape as his warm and thick liquid spills inside me. We rode our orgasms out together as I cry out in pleasure.

His face deepens into my neck, our heavy breaths were are all that could be heard. Hot breath fans my neck as he slowly pulls out, to lie down besides me.

We both pant for another minute, trying to catch out breaths, before facing one another.

"that was-" peter begins-

"amazing." i finish.

HELLO!! uh smut? yes smut uhm not the best as i don't really write it on the daily but it's something? i guess idrk.

really hope nobody searches me and finds this bc this username used to be my tiktok so. didn't think that through when i made this account 😋

word count: 1034