26.As long as it's Ohm!

Start from the beginning

Drake : First take medicines from pharmacy then let him rest in the near by hotel just do it fast.

Nanon : Okay!

):(

Nanon's POV

We went to near by 3 star hotel as they were no normal or 5 star hotels , I said Chimon to bring the tablets , I carried Ohm all the to the room on my back thank God there is a lift if not I won't have died. We came inside the room, I threw this giant on the bed and took a deep breath with the help of Yadom , then I heard knock on the door I peeked through peek hole and opened the door.

Chimon : Take them , his tablets and some bandages.

Nanon : Thankyou very much Mon.

Chimon : Welcome now I need to go my mom is calling from that time and it's already 12: 39 Am.

Nanon : You can stay here if you want to.

Chimon : No I need to go my mom will be scared.

Nanon : Okay bye then have a safe drive.

):)

Nanon's POV continuation

Nanon : Ohm get up have these painkillers and fever tablet.

Ohm : Okay.....Fast do it fast and get out.

Nanon : Wait I need to put these ointment on your head.

I applied the ointment on his head then banged it on the top of his head and this looks funny better not to laugh.

Nanon : Done.

Ohm(weakly) : Now get out.

He started pushing me away, I can't figure out why he is doing like this , I went to the balcony as he was trying to sleep on the bed for some reason they were no signals in the phone as soon as I got signals I called Drake.

Drake : Nanon I was calling you from that time.

Nanon : Drake , He is not at all well Drake can you listen to me hello hello Drake.

Drake : Nanon can you hear now.

Nanon : Yes but your voice is cracking.

Drake : Leave him alone for tonight you just get out from the room let him be alone. Don't go near Ohm atleast not in that state he got-

Nanon : Drake will you talk slowly, I can't get your voice , hello hello Drake. Hellllloooooo Drake , hello shit these signals.

Now what should I do , I walked near Ohm I saw he was sweating a lot I decreased the temperature of AC. I can't see him struggling like this he is even struggling to remove his tie and shirt.

Nanon : Ohm wait should I help you?

Ohm : Nooo I can do it by myself, you just get out from here I don't want your presence.

Nanon : WHY ARE PUSHING ME AWAY? I AM TRYING TO HELP YOU AND YOU ARE KEEP SAYING GO AWAY, GO AWAY I CAN'T LEAVE YOU ALONE HERE LIKE THIS IN THIS STATE. SHUT THAT STUPID MOUTH OF YOURS AND LET ME HELP YOU TO REMOVE YOUR SHIRT BUTTONS.

I went straight to bathroom , filled a small tub with cold water took the towel from the shelf , I placed the tub and towel on the side table of the bed then I rolled up my sleeves as I sat at the corner middle of the bed ...

Nanon : Turn here.

Ohm : Please for god's sake get out I can't control myself.

Nanon : Stop resisting and turn.