The actual request

Start from the beginning

 "Your voice and your facial features."

"Oh ok you are very perceptive."

I start to speak in russian "Have you had anything to eat?"

Mashima and Sae then hear me start speaking russian

 "Huh you can speak russian?"

 "YOU can speak russian?"

 Amawasa in russian "Haha as expected from Senpai."

 "Oh you can speak russian too? That is surprising both of your Russian is completely fluent most other Russians I know don't speak fluent Russian and to answer your question I have eaten food so I'm not hungry."

 "I don't think I'm that fluent in Russian and that is good that you have eaten."

 "Anyway we are here Vadir you can go with Mashima and Amasawa if you are fine with that."

 "Yes I am fine with that."

 "Shall we go?"

 "Yes let's go I will lead the way."

 "Ok Sae you lead the way. Amasawa tell me if anything happens I will be on mute for now until you say anything."

"Ok bye for now see you later Sen-pai."

 "You too."

 "My room is on floor 8 lets start going to there."

 "Ok."

*Timeskip to the stairs*

 "Why are there so many dorms here for faculty?"

 "There is a few hundred staff here if that explains anything."

 "That explains everything."

 "Hey Sensei you don't need to answer this question but how old are you?"

 "Why are you asking that question and you don't need to call me sensei anymore as I am no longer a teacher."

"Oh ok and to answer you question I was just curious since you look fairly young."

 "Ok if you really want to know I am 24."

 "24 huh you are preatty young."

"I'm surprised most people say that 24 is old."

 "That is weird that people say that 24 is old I start classifying old when they hit their 40's range."

 "Anyway we are here."

Sae then takes out a key and unlocks the door.

*Creak*

Sae walks in and let's I walk inside

"Huh I was expecting it be more colorful."

"I can't say much about that."

 "I can't complain though  my room is far more duller then this as I don't even have anything in my room only the things that the school gives."

 "That is not suprising I always thought you would be one of those people that have nothing in your room."

 "Ya I have nothing can I take a seat for now while you grab your things?"

"Yes you can take a seat while I gather my things."

*Timeskip*

 "You got everything?"

"Yes let's go."

 "Ok wait what about you mattress or atleast a futon?"

 "Why would I need that?"

 "Cause the place we are going to has no extra mattresses and futons Amawasa had to bring them from our dorms."

"Oh ok no need."

 *"Sigh* why do you have to be so stubborn though where is your room at?"

"Over there."

I get up and start to go to her room.

 "What are you doing going to my room."

I ignore her and grab her futon and start to carry it.

"I didn't tell you to barge in my room and grab a futon and take it" 

 *Sigh* "I'm grabbing it for you. You will be complaining if you don't have a futon unless you want to sleep on the concrete floor."

 "Whatever but you think you will be fine?"

 "Ya most likely I killed a special zombie before so I should be able to kill a zombie easily."

"You killed a special zombie?"

 "Ya the one in the gym."

 "Well all I can say is as expected."

 "Huh what do you mean by that?"

"Eh nevermind let's go."

'What does she mean about that did she get told about my past I wonder'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayy this chapter is done sorry for not uploading yesterday I hope you enjoyed it And sorry for making the characters a little ooc Im trying to make sae a character that is changing  since now shes not a teacher anymore hope yall enjoyed it.

Words 1109