15* - I'm on the very edge.

CW: There's anal and sex in public in this one, you're welcome ;)

A knock awoke Finn from his thoughts and he quickly fished his phone out of his pocket, writing: "Was that you?"

He and Vera had separated, him going home to change while she worked on something before classes started in the morning. 

"Who else could it be?" He heard a voice from the other side of the door and opened it promptly. "You took long enough."

They'd agreed he'd text her which bathroom he was in, and conveniently, he'd picked the one on the 3rd floor, which nobody had lectures on regularly. Smart.

"I," he started before lowering his voice, "prepared myself." He received nothing but a look of confusion, so he elaborated, "you know, cleaned myself."

"Oh," she smiled understandingly as she walked up to him, "if that's what you prefer."

"You don't?" He sounded just as she kissed him.

"Can't say I care too much." The words didn't stop her from practically erasing his thoughts as they emerged with each kiss. "I don't go to the beach expecting no sand."

"No?" He was new to this but he assumed douching was just good manners.

"No," she echoed as she lowered her hand to his chest and looked up at him, "are you okay?"

"Yes," he exhaled as she began unbuckling his belt after receiving consent, "just excited."

The following sight of her slowly lowering herself to her knees in front of him was enough to make his own weak. He exhaled slowly as he looked at the ceiling.

A few wet kisses landed on his abdomen while fingertips were slowly crawling up his thighs and finally hooked onto the elastic of his boxers.

"May I?"

He looked down to see her looking up at him with the most falsely innocent look in her eyes. "Do-" he choked, "do you really think it's possible for me to say no?"

"Not particularly," her lips connecting with his skin broke up her speech, "but I like, hearing you, say yes."

"Yes, you may," he finally whispered, noticing she wasn't going to do anything else but leave deep hickeys around his abdomen and the front of his hips.

With that, he was suddenly rid of his underwear and found himself feeling quite naked - a concern that was quickly washed away by thoughts of what was in store for him. Slow movements left a shiny trail in her tongue's path as she moved closer to his cock and then back away. It was a mind game, every time she neared him, he thought it would be the time she reached him. 

It wasn't.

"Still okay?"

"I swear," he chuckled, "one of these days I'll say no just to see your reaction."

"Funny," she stared him down as she got up and stepped even closer to him. "My reaction would be the same every time - I'd stop. Now, do you wanna turn around?"

And turn around he did, facing the mirror above the sink he leaned on.

"See," she looked him in the eye through the reflection, "pretty from all angles." 

A peck on his shoulder later, she was already getting the toy from her bag, along with a bottle of lube.

"Oh, I'd completely forgotten."