7* - I want to hear you beg, baby.

CW: Brief mention of healed SH scars; also kink, the sex starts in this chapter and ends at the end of the book. This is your only warning ;)

"These walls are very thin," he explained as he turned on the light switch in his room, "we have to be quiet."

"I'm taking it as a challenge," she said with a wicked smile. "Let's see how long you can stay quiet."

He gulped, blood pooling between his legs at the thought of what she might be up to. Noticing his sudden change in composure, she stepped toward him. One more step. And on the third, she was, again, mere centimeters away from him.

She delicately touched his fingers and then slowly ran her hand up his arm, both of their gazes following her movements. He exhaled tensely as her hand reached his face and cupped his cheek, subtly controlling their first kiss since the party.

He was eager to deepen it quickly, but she, being better at hiding her eagerness, slowly pulled away, eliciting a soft whimper from him - the first of many, she hoped.

"So," she started as she began taking off his jacket, "what are you into?"

"I-," he was taken aback by the bluntness of the topic. "I don't know, a lot of things, I guess."

"Nothing stands out?" She threw the piece of clothing on a random chair in the corner.

He didn't answer but instead just sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Edging?" He nodded. 

"Teasing?" Another nod.

"Denial?"

"I haven't tried, but I'm open to it," he answered, his nerves slowly leaving him.

"Hm," a hint of a smile forming on her face, "what toys do you like?"

"I... don't have any," he admitted. "I've only tried vibrators, I guess."

"Okay..." She said further, lost in thought, "how familiar are you with kink?"

"Soft kink, I guess," this entire conversation was turning him on more than he anticipated. "You know, bondage, orgasm control..."

"Have you ever been on the receiving end?"

"I'd like to be." Oh my God.

"Hardly a god," she chuckled, "but thanks."

An adorable shade of pink instantly colored his pale face, which at once reminded Vera: he might become non-verbal if he got too overwhelmed. 

And she planned to overwhelm him tonight.

His comfort was of uttermost importance to her, as it was with anyone, and she wanted to make sure that, for both of their sakes, they knew how to react in that situation.

"What's your safeword?" She asked in a much less playful tone, catching him by surprise.

"I'm not sure," he answered shyly. "Does stop work?"

"It could," she held his gaze until he looked away, "if you wouldn't use it casually. Most people usually have something that would never come up in the middle of sex."

"Like?" The curiosity in his voice was very attractive.

"Like pineapple or... butterfly," she explained. "Some people use the traffic light system too: green - keep going, yellow - stop what you're doing right now, and red - stop everything and go to aftercare."