14* - I want you to punish me.

CW: There are denial and teasing in this one. Enjoy :)

"So," Vera started talking over the movie they were watching, "we start school tomorrow again."

Exam season was finally over. They'd both passed theirs on the first attempt so they'd gotten a 2-weeks vacation from school, which was spent in their own bubble. They'd been at his parents' house until the day after Christmas, when they'd gone back to their student-infested town, so they could avoid all the other travelers coming back by train around New Year's. 

It was peaceful and the town was nearly empty. They went to what was left of the Christmas market on the 27th and were pretty much the only non-vendors there. 

Finn's neighbors had all been out of town for the holidays as well so they'd hopped back and forth between their places for variety. 

"Yeah," he sighed, pulling her closer to him under the duvet. "I wanna stay here forever."

"Nothing has to change," she said before asking, "right?"

"Of course not," he looked at her, "but we'll be busy again. Lectures, projects, your work..."

"Well, that's life," she sighed back, fidgeting with his hand on her lap. "What's something you wanna leave in 2021? I never asked."

"Hmm," he took a second to think, "I don't know, I liked my '21. It was better than I expected."

"That's a good answer," she chuckled. "Then what do you wanna keep in 2022?"

"Do you count?"

"Only if you own me, I guess," she joked.

"I hope you keep choosing to be with me, then," he reworded, "I know I will."

"I can't think of anything that would make me not to. I love you."

"I love you, too," he said as she brought his hand up to her mouth and kissed it. "There's another thing though."

"That you want to keep?"

"Yes," he affirmed before continuing, "I want you to punish me. Like before. I loved it."

"Does it have to be a punishment," she asked, and even though he couldn't see her face, he could hear the smile she said the words with. "Or can I just torture you for no reason?"

"Whatever you call what you did when we visited my parents," his voice was now lower, somehow hungrier for something that only she could give him.

"Deny you and test your limits?"

"Control me." He stopped for a second before continuing, "don't give me any choice, take all of it. Tell me what to do and how to do it. Do whatever you want to me and make me take it."

"You're a lot more submissive than I thought," she commented, ideas already flying around in her head.

"You bring it out," he chuckled, "I've never been like this with anyone else. I've never wanted to be like this with anyone else."

"Okay," she smiled as she moved the laptop with the movie on it off her lap and placed it on the nightstand. "How about we start now?"

"Start?"

"Don't worry about it," she shut him down gently, "you don't need to know."

She padded her lap and he cautiously sat on her legs, looking at her as she slowly dragged her hands up his thighs and rested them on his hips, before looking up at him.