*•.♡ Under A Starry Night Sky ♡.•*

The sakura leaves slowly drifted to the ground, a soft pink against the dark night sky. However, the cool breeze did nothing to calm your nerves as you felt Ayato intertwine his fingers with yours as the two of you took a stroll through the streets of Inazuma.

It had been a few days since the whole fatui incident, and the shuumatsuban had taken care of everything

It had been a few days since the whole fatui incident, and the shuumatsuban had taken care of everything. As you reminisced about the past few days' events, your gaze slowly wandered to the man next to you

 As you reminisced about the past few days' events, your gaze slowly wandered to the man next to you

You couldn't help but let out a small laugh as you heard him slurp his drink. You quickly shifted your attention to the bubble tea in his hand, hoping he hadn't heard it.

"Want some?", he asked, tilting his head as he turned to look at you. You were about to refuse, but as you kept looking at the milk tea drink in his hand, you found it harder and harder to say no.

With a soft chuckle, Ayato placed the drink in your hands. Your eyes practically lit up at the sight of it but as soon as you took a sip, you became increasingly aware of his gaze being fixed on you.

"You can have some, but what do I get in return?" he said, a sly smile playing across his lips. You nearly choked on the drink as he smirked.

"What do you want..?" You asked, trying to sound confident, but this man made you weak in the knees every time he looked at you.

Without so much as another word, he wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you close to him.

"Just a small one," he said, gazing down at you. You blushed, your cheeks turning pink as you looked away.

You quickly leaned forward and kissed him, your heart beating so fast that it might come out of your chest.

You looked up to see Ayato looking back at you with a surprised expression.

"I meant a small sip of the drink..." he said, blinking.

Your eyes widened and you blushed so hard that the color of your cheeks matched the soft pink Sakura flowers on the trees around you.

"I...sorry...I thought...." You stuttered, trying to find an excuse for what you did while touching the back of your neck. Ayato was the only person who made you lose any sense you had.

He chuckled and pulled you even closer to him, tilting your chin up as he leaned towards you. "Don't be sorry," he said, placing his lips on yours.

You melted into his embrace, smiling as you kissed him back under the starry night sky.

This man was all you could ask for and more.

The end :D

Thank you for reading my trash story, I am not responsible for the brain dmg y'all got from this <3

Don't forget to leave a vote, and tell me if you guys liked the story! ^^