*•.♡ The Pleasure is all Mine ♡.•*

(Just a reminder y'all: Miyazaki Estate = Y/N's Estate and the Yashiro Commission headquarters = Kamisato Estate)

Ok back to the story ;-;

_____________________________________________

What had happened after you read the letter was a blur. Your head was a confused jumble of questions and you barely noticed as your mother immediately called for the maids and dressmakers. Your head was in a daze as the maids quickly did your hair and makeup.

The next thing you knew, you were standing outside the Miyazaki Estate covered from head to toe in a lavish lavender dress with diamond jewelry that glistened in the evening sun. Your hair was twisted up into a bun, with a few strands of hair falling down the side of your head, framing your face.

"Hurry up now, we mustn't make haste. The Yashiro Commissioner wanted to meet with us today," your mother said, ushering you towards the guards waiting to escort the both of you to the Kamisato Estate.

.

.

.

It wasn't a long walk, and you were familiar with the grand Kamisato Estate, surrounded by flourishing sakura trees that took your breath away every time you saw them

It wasn't a long walk, and you were familiar with the grand Kamisato Estate, surrounded by flourishing sakura trees that took your breath away every time you saw them. You had been here a number of times before but always met with Kamisato Ayaka and the housekeeper, Thoma. The Yashiro Commissioner was often away from the Estate, preoccupied with business elsewhere.

No matter how many times you had visited this place before, the familiar scenery did nothing to calm your rattled nerves.

"Miss! Over here!"

You turned to find Thoma eagerly waving at you with a warm smile. You had to admit, the sight of the Kamisato Estate's cheerful housekeeper brought a grin to your face. You, Thoma, and Ayaka were good friends, often meeting up to chat about the latest talk of the town.

"It's been a while, Thoma," you replied, heading over to him with your mother following a few steps behind you.

As much as you wanted to question Thoma about the sudden proposal, you knew that those matters weren't something he was in control of. Instead of burdening him with all these doubts, you decided to save them for the man who had sent the proposal in the first place.

"Right this way, the Commissioner is waiting for you inside," Thoma beamed, gesturing towards the entrance. You couldn't help but notice your hands slightly trembling as you pushed open the doors to the Yashiro Commission's headquarters, unsure of what to expect.

You glanced around the room, marveling at the evening sunlight as it poured in through the numerous slitted windows, onto the beige floor, casting a soft orange glow over the white and indigo walls. There were maple wood bookcases lining the walls.