You Can't Play With Us.

Start from the beginning

"Okay okay okay" Logan replied, wanting to rant about how that was a ridiculous argument because it was a pausable game—but then they would think he was desperate and probably tease him about how he had a tiny baby bladder—no, no he could hold it.

  "Nonono—NO NO NO!" Janus exclaimed after about forty five more minutes. At that point the mini boss had been defeated, but they were now on the final boss. Janus's guy was quickly running out of health, "Logan! Get your head in the game!" He barked, "you totally could have just blocked that!"

"So-ssorry, sorry sorry" Logan mumbled, attempting to put some more focus into the game. But it was hard. He really had to pee, and it didn't seem like the game was going to end anytime soon, "guys I swear I'll be quick" he sighed with a shaky breath, "please can we just pause the game? I have to pee so bad."

Janus just smirked, "no."

Remus picked up on the serious tone of voice and turned to Janus, "yeah Jan, please? He really needs to go this isn't funny."

"Oh Remus, you're no fun at all" Janus sighed, "come on! He's a big boy, i'm sure he can wait a while longer? Now come on, these bosses aren't going to fight themselves!"

Logan just sighed and shoved a foot between his legs. He bit his lip because he didn't want to argue any further. He just really, really had to go.

He spammed buttons on his controller, firing weapons at the boss as Remus and Janus screamed in the background, "Remus! Logan! I'm going to take the left side that's already weak, and you two need to go weaken the right, got it!?"

"Yes!" They shouted in unison, Logan with decidedly more urgency.

His knees were shaking and his foot was constantly being tapped against the ground. He whimpered, having to put more focus on the game than his bladder in order to win.

He spam clicked the c button on his controller as the shots were fired, before the winning screen popped up and Janus and Remus began to start screaming in celebration. Logan just sighed, the tension leaving his shoulders as he relaxed. That had been stressful. He began to stand up on shaky legs, before the screen suddenly flashed and a huge jump-scare appeared.

Oh god. That had only been the final boss for that level. The game wasn't even close to being finished!

Logan yelped and jumped up, his eyes widening as he felt his control slipping. He leaked into his jeans, leaning forward in an attempt to regain his composure. He whimpered, "no no no no no..not now, not now..just stop!"

Remus glanced over as he heard the muttering coming from Logan, and his mouth gaped open in shock as he watched his groin darken. He got Janus's attention and pointed at Logan, who was severely distressed at this point.

Janus's eyes widened in shock, before a smirk spread across his face as he paused the game, "Logan, Logan, Logan..my my.." he tutted, "you couldn't even wait a few more minutes? Really? You lost it over that jump-scare?"

Logan shuddered as his bladder lurched painfully, forcing him to completely let go. His jeans grew dark, and the puddle pooled around his ass on the floor beneath him. His jeans were soaked within seconds—gosh, it had felt so good to finally let it go..he was blushing brightly as all was silent, apart from the hissing of his release and his quiet whimpers of pleasure.

"Janus!" Remus hissed, "be nice!"

Logan's lip quivered as he tears began to well up in his eyes, "I—I'm terribly sorry.."

"Shh—uh, Lo! It's okay it's okay, don't-don't cry...?" Remus said, his statement sounding more like a question. He wasn't used to comforting people.

Janus smirked, "what? I'm just stating the facts..he just pissed himself like a wittle baby! This game is too scary for babies.."