Ellis x Reader (Dark Carnival: Part 3)

(The start begins at the end of the passing)

You threw a gas can to Ellis, "Go put this in the generator."

He nodded and quickly threw it over to the generator and grabbed two more cans.

A man taking your orders. A fine man taking your orders. You could get used to that. You smiled and grabbed one just in case there wasn't enough. The generator was almost filled and you were so ready to get the hell out of there. Once you got back to the generator you finished filing it up and you started it up, smirking.

Once everyone saw the bridge going down, they all took a sigh of relief, everyone was excited to get out of there.

Ellis looked over at you and smiled, he was proud of you. Everyone but you noticed.

Rochelle leaned over to Ellis, "Look at you, head over heels for someone you met during an apocalypse"

He looked away nervously and took off his hat, running his hand through his hair. "Yeah yeah, laugh it up-"

She giggled, "I will"

You looked over at them, "What's going on?"

She smiled, "Nothing"

You sighed a little and carried on, running over to the car. "Let's go."

"I'll drive!" Ellis smiled.

You grabbed your gun and ran over to the side of the car, hopping in the front seat.

As everyone hopped into the car, They all told Ellis to kick it.

As he quickly started up the car, he reached over to your thigh and grabbed it tightly, immediately speeding out of there and he looked over at you every now and then, checking if you were okay.

You looked up at him and smiled slightly, you grabbed his hand and made him squeeze your thigh tighter. (You know, for safety and all that.)

He stayed focused on the road and he smiled to himself. He drove as fast as the car would take them. He took his hand off your thigh and he wrapped his arm around the back of your seat. He looked over at you and leaned over a little, "You alright?"

You nodded, "why do you ask?"

He shook his head, "just making sure." He smiled and took his hat off and put it on you.

"Everyone be ready, this might be a long drive." Ellis looked in the rear view and the others.

"I don't care how long it takes, I just want out of here." Rochelle sighed out.

You pulled your legs up on the seat and looked at everyone. "What do you guys plan on doing after we get out of all this shit?"

Coached groaned, "Nothing, after all this, I need to relax," He chuckled.

You smiled softly

Nick spread his legs out and sighed. "I dont know and neither will all of you."

Rochelle rolled her eyes, "he tries to be scary but we all know he's just an asshole"