Nick x Fem Reader bc I feel like ass<3

A/N:HAHA IM A SUCKER FOR DRAMA (plus I've been feeling like ass so I'm coping)😼

Tw: Swearing

——————

"Y/n, stop it..I love you, you know I do but I can't do this.."

You stopped everything and looked up at him, "..what..? W-Where's this coming from..?"

Ellis sighed, "..I've been
meanin' to stay this for a while.." He hesitantly grabbed your hand, "Sweetheart, I love ya, I do..I just.. I need some time away.." He looked down.

You felt your heart shatter, you looked down at the ground, "Okay..I'm sorry.." You looked up at him, "I.." You stop talking and looked back down.

He pulled you close and hugged you tightly,
"Y/n, I love you so much," He pulled your chin up to look at him, "You're my everythin'.. but I just.. I think we should take a break.."

You looked away from him, "Its not my fault..?"

Ellis shook his head, "No. No way is this your fault, it's mine, I'll be back before you know it.. okay..? I promise.." He pushed the hair out of your face, "I just think I some need time alone.."

"..We're not splitting up right..? Just taking a break..?"

He nodded, "of course.. I love you..I'll remind you of it everyday, You're everythin' a guy could want..I just.. I don't think you feel the same way about me.."

You looked up at him, "Ellis, you have my heart..You're the only person I think of.. you're on my mind all of the time!" You sighed, "If you still wanna leave I get it.. I'm sorry.."

Ellis kissed the top of your head, "You have nothing to be sorry for..Listen..I love you, I'll be back soon.." He kissed you softly.

You didn't have the strength to kiss him back, not mentally nor physically. You looked down, "Just go, Ellis.." You sighed, "I just wanna go to bed.."

Ellis looked down and sighed, "Okay..I love you.."

You looked away and wiped your eyes, "I love you too.." You sniffled, looking down.

——————

You opened your eyes and looked around, you fell asleep in the kitchen, Ellis leaving messed you up, You looked down and rubbed your eyes tiredly, it was hard to just get through the day, you sighed and looked down, your head perked up when you remembered a familiar name. You pulled out your phone and dialed the number.

"Yello?"

"Nicolas."

You could practically hear the smile through his voice, "If I didn't know better I'd know that voice anywhere. Y/n, What's going on?"

You smiled slightly, "Where you at, Nicky?"

"Why? You wanna have a get together?" He chuckled softly.

"Yeah, of course, who wouldn't wanna see you?"

"Well I know I would wanna see Y/n."