Nick x Reader (Hard rain: part 4)

Tw: Swearing

———————

You couldn't breath, you were being crushed. You tried to push it up. But somehow, the pain from Nick leaving you crushed hurt more than the actual stone crushing your rib cage.

"Hey, Hey, calm down, what the hell happened?"

"t-the tank," You took a wheezy inhale. You smiled slightly when your vision focused and you saw Ellis.

He smiled back, "you're okay.." He tried to lift it up, "Jesus you're being crushed," He looked around and hopped up, "don't go nowhere"  he quickly started walking off

"I don't have a choice.." You tried to laugh but all you felt was pain.

"I need your help," Ellis ran up to coach, "y/n's stuck"

Coach nodded immediately and followed behind him quickly.

"Alright-" Ellis grabbed one side, "Life on three,"

Coach nodded, "One, Two, Three!"

They both lifted, moving it slightly.

"Jesus, Ro!" Ellis looked over to her.

She looked over at the two of them and saw you, she immediately understood the assignment and ran over.

"Okay, Lift!" Coach shouted out.

You couldn't help but yell when it was lifted off.

Ellis immediately dropped down to you and looked  at you, "you're all banged up, can you walk?" He looked at you.

You tried to get up, "I dunno.."

"It's okay," He carefully picked you up.

You bit your lip, trying to hold in the pain.

"I know, I know, it's okay.."

"You got them?" Coach looked at Ellis.

He nodded, "As long as Virgil gets here quickly"

You looked down a little.

He walked away a bit with you, "what happened?"

You spoke quietly, "Nick.."

He sighed, "again?" He kicked any zombie in his way,  "What'd he do this time?"

You laid your head on his chest, "He left me to die pretty much- what's there to explain?" You sighed and looked down.

He looked at you, "how are ya holding up..?" He looked at you for a second, trying to keep the two of you safe.

You sighed a little, "I..I dunno, I kinda thought I liked him but.."

He sighed, "I don't think he'll change"

You looked up at him, "We don't know that for certain.."

He hesitantly shrugged, "I dunno, kiddo," He looked down at you, "He was a criminal.."

"But-"