Ellis x Reader (Dark Carnival: Part 4)

A/N:(Fish Ellis)

Tw: Suggestive
——————

You packed yourself up, getting ready to head out,

"Do we wanna stay here or are we headin' out?" Nick asked, "I just need to know if I should get ready for now or the morning."

"I'm down to stay," Rochelle smiled.

"I will gladly lay down right now" Coach nodded.

You smiled, you wanted to sleep more than anything. You stopped packing up and dropped everything on the ground and sat down.

Ellis looked around, "well, ima go ahead and try to find some pills or something. Anyone wanna come?"

"No." Nick said immediatly.

"I'll go" You smiled, hopping up.

He smiled and headed out of the safe house.

You followed after him and reloaded, You were happy to be alone with Ellis, even if it was to just pick up some stuff.

It was quiet for a bit after a small amount of walking. Ellis cleared his throat, "Y/n" He smiled.

"Ellis" You smiled back at him.

"I can't wait to get the hell out of here, killin zombies can get old"

You nodded, "I get that, I'm sick of it already."

He smiled, "but hey, I got you to break away from them" He chuckled and smiled.

You blushed and smiled.

He nodded, "I kinda hoped you'd be  accompanyin' me on this trip."

You smiled, looking ahead, but you sighed.

Ellis looked down at you, "hey, what's the matter?" He rubbed your back gently.

"I miss home.."

He pat your back, "hey, it's alright, trust me, I miss home too, where'd ya use to live?"

"(Ur state bc I'm lazy lmao)," you sighed, "I didn't like living there but man do I miss it.."

He nodded, "why'd you hate it?"

You shrugged, "I dunno, It never felt like home," you looked up at him, smiling softly, "But, I don't think I'd have it any other way, it's a nice group..and hey, maybe I might find a new home.."

He rubbed your back and looked down at you, "You holding up at least? Or, y'know, at least enough to survive through this shit?"

You nodded slightly, "as long as you're here."

He smiled, "I ain't goin nowhere" He wrapped an arm around you.

——————

Not many zombies got in the way, You and Ellis walked slowly, talking the whole way.