Nick x Fem reader part 3? Hell yeah it is! >:D

iM SORRY I HAVENT BEEN ON THIS ONE MUCH, I'VE BEEK WRITING TF2 (and fallout 4 bc I'm a nerd) ONESHOTS AND IMAGINEs, IM SORRY. LMK IF YALL WANNA SEE THAT 😼💅

Also apologies I loved this story and I wanted to finish it uwgdudvfudb
——————————

You jumped at the hand on your back and you quickly turned around to see Nick, "Oh, hey-"

"Whatcha doin' doll?" He smiled at you.

You looked back down, "Just, figuring out expenses, dividing up money for this, I also need to figure out invites, I need to-"

"Why don't you take a break??" He says down next to you.

"Because I can't, we don't have a lot of time until the wedding, I can't just take a break."

He sighed a little, "At least let me help?"

"Okay.."

"Have you told El yet?"

"..no, I can't, you know how I am with news, let alone telling my son."

He grabbed your hands, "Hey, we can do it together." He smiled at you.

You sighed a little, "Okay.. okay.." You hesitantly held his hands.

—————————

You looked down with the tug at your shirt, "oh, hi bubbas," You smiled when you saw El, "What's going on?"

He laid his head on your shoulder.

You smiled slightly, and looked down when you Nick.

"Y/n, El," He smiled.

You sighed a little.

He rubbed your back a little, "El, buddy."

"Hmmmmm"

You smiled a little, he sounded tired.

Nick looked at you, grabbing your hand and holding it.

"Bubbas.. Do you..do you want a brother or sister?"

He just sat there.

You looked down to see him sleeping. You sighed, "I can't do this, Nick."

"He's gonna find out sooner or later."

"Do we have to tell him now though?"

He shook his head, "No, I don't see why we'd have to right away."

You sighed and looked down, "...Who are we gonna invite."

"You like things small, what about just some friends and a small group of family?"

You smiled a little, "We can have the group back together," your smiled went down a little.

Nick immediately realized that look, "Hey, We don't have to invite him.."

You looked down, "I dunno, I Just..I want him to be mature about this.."