23. The Hungry Wolf

Start from the beginning

He moved to the other half of my neck and continted the same. His hands roamed on my waist, groping it. I stretched my neck sideways, giving him a better access. It was purely blissful. He sucked the side of my neck while trying to lift me up. I felt something stuck in my throat. I want it to be out but the sound was really embarrassing. I covered my mouth with my hands as soon as gave that embarrassing sound. Is this called a "Moan"?

I could feel him smiling in between the kisses. The bliss short lived. He moved his head from my neck to face me. My face went red. He removed my hands which was covering my mouth.

Within a fraction of a second, he crashed his lips against mine. He kissed me like a beast preying after years. His kiss was wild then became sloppy. He sucked my lower lips begging for entrance. He became restless, before I could even open my mouth. So, he started biting it.

"Ah~" I gasped and he took that as a chance and slithered his tongue in my mouth. He hungrily explored each and every corner of my mouth. My hands involuntarily went to the back of his neck, pulling him closer. His hands violently touched all my sides and curves, gripping and groping it.

He removed his tongue and then went down again to the crook of my neck, asthough he is charging from it. I arched my back in pleasure and he gripped me with his hands placed on my lower back. He sucked my neck again and slowly moved to my earlobe and bit it. The pleasure was unbearable. I gripped his shoulders for support as my legs were like jelly.
He moved sideways and gave trails of kisses on my jawline to my neck, licking and nibbling it. I drew circles on his exposed back. I couldn't suppress my moan this time. I moaned at his touch.

He stopped kissing for a second. I think he was surprised by my action. I thought he was going to stop kissing but MY MOAN TURNED HIM ON! His body took control over his mind.

He became violent like that of an unleashing beast. His grip on my waist tightened and he slowly started to my pull my shirt off.  The touch of his warm fingers against my cold bare waist sent shivers down my spine. Reality hit me! I started to feel uncomfortable. But he was in full swing. He started kissing my shoulders while his hands on its way, undressing me. This is going nowhere. I don't know what will happen if this continues..

"T-T-Taemin.." I said and gripped his hand before he pulls off my shirt completely.

"L-Let's.... s-stop it"  I stuttered . Seeing my discomfort, he stopped kissing suddenly and moved back,

"I'm leaving this place before i do something worse..." he said seriously looking down and pulled down my shirt covering my exposed waist.

"T-The... d....d-door...is l-lo-locked" I stuttered again.

"There is no one in the campus and it's already 7. What are we going to do? Stay here?" He mumbled while walking towards the small window at the corner of the room.

I took that as a chance and looked around the room. I saw the locker, plated "Lee Taemin" on the top rack. I quickly opened it and randomly pulled a cardigan and a sweat pant.

"H-Here... wear this" I gave him.

"Where will I change? In front of you?" He smiled slyly. Before I could blush I turned around so that I'm facing the wall. I heard him chuckling.

"Hmm... Turn around" he said after few seconds. I trusted him and turned towards him . O.o

"Yah! P-Put o-on buttons!" I shouted.

"It's already hot here. So i don't wanna wear it... Am I tempting you?" He smirked. I stared at him blankly eventhough it's the truth.

"Don't be sly. Anyways, one day we are gonna see other nake-" I blushed.