(Flower Spirits): Part 2

Aala struggled to see the (h/c) haired girl on a regular basis. It was mainly due to the fact that him liking her was just another thing the silver-haired male liked to exploit for his own benefit. He thought of anything and everything he could to irritate his little pet, often using (Y/n) as a medium to do so. Over time, it was revealed that some actions done to her elicited more irritation in the bluenette than others.

"Aala," he moaned, one hand on the back of the smaller boy's head as he pushed and tugged him closer or further away, "Fuck, that's good."

Having something precious and highly sought after was one thing, but having its lips around his cock was another. Eagerly using his mouth for his own pleasure, the silver-haired male groaned with each motion made, his length most sensitive to when he would gag. It could've been noted by anyone that it was far too big for him, and with the way he rammed it down the boy's throat, it wasn't at all surprising to hear and feel him choke. But, boy, did it turn him on. More aroused than before, he began to thrust his hips deeper, fully intent on seeing how much the smaller boy could really take.

"You're so bad at this," Caius grunted, practically climaxing as he tried to pull away to no avail, "You can't take a cock to save your life. Oh, but I don't blame you."

With a chuckle, the silver-haired male grabbed tighter onto the bluenette's hair, yanking it back to give another position a chance. It slid down a bit easier, but the resistance was still there. Regardless of whether it was because Aala couldn't take any more or because he was actively trying to resist, it only made the more powerful male smirk. His tears made him want to take him for everything he was worth, but he had only just began. At least, that was what he thought, but the bluenette had other plans.

He bit down in between his gags, immediately separating the two of them. Groaning in pain and shock, Caius narrowed his eyes before slapping the boy with all of his might. Though it drew blood, Aala only glowered at him before spitting out onto the ground. He didn't even react as the taller male began to choke him, only wincing at the pain here or there. Upon seeing this, it was clear he wasn't going to be a good boy after all. There was no point in focusing his efforts on him when he was clearly taking a stance against him.

"That was ballsy. Why would my sweet, innocent, pure little Aala do such a thing? I was under the impression my little pet was craving a good throat fucking."

The bluenette glared at him. He didn't even think it worth it to give a verbal response. Even when he stalked toward him with his towering figure and a sadistic grin, the smaller boy refused to cave in. And when the taller male grabbed onto the back of his head again and pushed his cock onto his cheek, he growled like a wild dog. Mildly amused by the change in his otherwise submissive personality, Caius chuckled, rubbing his throbbing length onto the boy's supple skin. The sight of it pushing up the bluenette's plump cheek sent another desire to tingle along his nerves.

"You always look best when there's a cock right in front of you. The only problem is you seem like you're not going to suck it. That's just mean, Aala. You get me all excited and you won't even jack me off, will you?"

Again, the taller male was met with silence, but that was fine by him. Giving the bluenette's cheek a bit more of a rub, he let him go, watching him fall back. He must have thought he was going to be forced into it. No, there was a better alternative. Truth be told, the silver-haired male had just been waiting for an opportunity to use it. With a smirk, he lifted his hand, a vine wall lowering to reveal the newest addition to the male's collection. Granted, it had just been Aala before, but, certainly, the new female he'd acquired was nothing to scoff at.

She was sprawled out on the floor, writhing and gasping for air. As the silver-haired male moved towards her, one of his hands on his hip, he chuckled. He guessed his little present for her had made her hot enough to tear off her own clothing herself. The poor thing didn't know what was happening, didn't even know whether to feel turned on or in pain. Of course, he was always up to help such a vulnerable little flower relieve its desire for companionship. He stroked his length at the thought, licking his lips as though he could taste her arousal lingering around in the air.