P.Y. Conqueror x F. Daughter

The world had been completely taken over by the one and only Tiberius Achaicus Kaeso Verulus. He had been raised with nothing, not even a family, and with spite for everything, he conquered it all with his incredible ability for strategy, raising morale, and his incomparable boon for sorcery. He reigned as the king of the world, possessing everything he had never had before, and he enjoyed every moment of it. Most would have expected he was a kind and patient man - as he appeared as such when addressing the public. But that was far from the truth.

In his own luxurious castle the size of a small city, he was filled with rage. His perfectionist personality made him easily irritable, and he refused to acknowledge those "unworthy" of his attention, and that was practically everyone. In fact, the ones most subject to his disappointment and irritation were one of two. Either they were the countless number of women in his harem or they were his children of which the former had gifted him plenty. Too many, in his opinion.

The women he had at his disposal were the most beautiful of any. They were gorgeous, astoundingly gifted, and talented in many areas. Always seeking the man out and trying to become favored, they often knew just how to act to make him satisfied. His problem with them was that they often didn't utilize that knowledge, fighting amongst themselves like rabid beasts. The noisiness and their constant touches often gave him headaches.

Then there were his children. He had a handful of sons and far more daughters. Though he was pleased to have an abundance of heirs, their mothers often had them fight with one another over his affection. The sons were pushed to compete with natural talents to become the next heir whereas his daughters were encouraged to be obedient and lovely. Still, he never enjoyed their company, finding them to be too suffocating and too forced.

The only ones he enjoyed spending time with were the knights and sorcerers, a handful of the talented given the chance to be his companions. Skill and intelligence were what he valued, so to those that didn't have an inkling of either infuriated him. Having a duel with his chief sorcerer, the man even broke a grin, enjoying his time deeply. Ignoring a maid with a panicked expression on her face, he took his time in battling, letting her wait for well past half a day before he finally finished, dabbing a towel to pick up his sweat.

"What is it?" he huffed, directing the lazy and bored question to the woman, "It had better be worth standing there for that ridiculous amount of time."

"Your majesty! One of your concubines, Septoria Fatidia, had her water break! She is eagerly waiting to see you come and name the child!"

"Name it? Forget it. Tell her to name it herself. She should - "

The blonde man then paused in place before he and his sorcerer companion froze to their core. They then directed sharp eyes to the concubine palace, both of them making eye contact with one another as if to validate what they felt. The maid paused as well, but she did so due to the harsh look in both intimidating men's eyes. The sorcerer behind the emperor gave a hum, his eyes viewing the large aura of power within the area.

"A baby, you said?" the conqueror murmured, heading off in the direction of the power, his companion right behind him.

"Your majesty, please allow me show you the way! The palace is large and you may get lost!"

"No need. I can see where it is."

The man walked at a brisk pace towards where the supposed baby was. With a curious mind, he pondered over why it was such a small and young thing had a clear and visible talent for sorcery, especially to a concubine of his. He would have known if any of his women had any magical blood flowing through their veins. So the child either must have been an anomaly or it simply took directly after him. Then again, even he wasn't so sure he had such strong powers when he was just born.