M. Child Maniac x F. Victim Reader

When (Y/n) woke up, her head swelled with pain, agony swirling around every time she made the simplest of actions. She understood why it was that way, the air she breathed far from clean or hygienic. There were others there, too. The girls were all gathered in a small metal room with no sign of exit or escape in sight. Some panicked, others remained calm. The (h/c) haired girl was among the latter group, keeping a level head to better understand the situation before her and how best to survive. It was then that a voice came on over an intercom.

"Good morning, lovelies!" a giggle echoed, the pitch screechy and static over the radios, "I'm so happy you could all be awake for my announcement! I'm sure you are all scared and confused...and I just want to let you know...you should be."

A few of the other girls began to cling to one another for support, their eyes frantically looking around for any danger. (Y/n) found that it gave little to no relief and provided barely any use or help. She, instead, looked at what she had in her possession. Everything from her phone to her belt had been taken, likely to deter her from gaining any sort of advantage in the situation presented before her.

"I've been told my games are a little bit too intense for normal people, but I get so lonely, ya know? I hope you guys will be able to help me out. You'll see I've taken anything that can help you here, and you all have one bottle of water and one meal for you to use whenever you'd like. Just let me know. I wouldn't want you starving before any of the fun begins, right? Anyway, I've made a bunch of fun obstacles and puzzles for you, and we'll go ahead and start in 3, 2, 1, go!"

The girls were separated as the floor caved in beneath them. They were all sent spiraling down into a dark wooden room. The moment the (h/c) haired girl looked up from her fall, she noticed writing on the board. It was as if it were some old and dusty classroom underground. Or perhaps it was above ground. She didn't know enough yet to make assumptions, but she kept it in mind if ever it was useful.

The younger girl surveyed what she could, turning over every little rock and studying everything she was able to collect. The most she received was a stick of chalk and the information that she wore a wiretap. She supposed it was to be able to contact the person behind the kidnapping for the food and water he mentioned. The girl also noticed the cameras all over the place, likely to survey any attempts to cheat or simply to amuse the mastermind.

The board was a simple set of equations, perhaps easy enough for kindergarteners. With the addition of the chalk stick, she assumed she was supposed to solve the questions on the board. Calculating simple addition and multiplication, she wrote down the numbers, a shiver running up her spine at the shriek it made. When she finished each one, a small ding resonated through the room, the intercom turning on.

"Wow, that took a while," the voice chuckled, the tone and pitch more definitely childish than one of a mature adult, "but I guess I'll give you props for actually doing something. Most everyone else is crying in a corner. It's nice to meet ya!"

"Likewise?"

"Not too friendly, are we? That's alright. My name's Yuuto, but you can call me Yuu. Remember it, 'kay?"

The (h/c) haired girl's head turned the moment she heard a clicking noise, signaling that the mechanical door was unlocked. Clearly, she had completed what he wanted her to do, and in some shape or form, she had been rewarded. It seemed he wanted to be the one to have control in that situation, but for what, she didn't know. As she began walking through the newly opened door, the boy began speaking again.

"I'm sure you figured this out already, but I'll be watching you. I've got a ton of cameras and spy devices to peek on you with."

"That must have cost a fortune," the (h/c) haired girl hummed, attempting to sneak some information out of him, "How could you afford it?"