M. Noble Demon x Maid Reader (Part 2)

A smack resonated through the air, sending shivers down any living being within earshot. It was violent and even drew blood, the slap sending a maid to the ground with tears pricking at the pain. The young man who stood over her gave an expression that would be best akin to discovering a betrayal. His furrowed eyebrows and clenched fists explained the situation quite clear to anyone that happened to look his way. He was not known for his impeccable ability to control his temper, after all.

"Slut!" he roared, twisting his boot down on her as if crushing a bug and not a human being, "This is the third time this week! How do you expect me to enjoy the small free time I have if you continue to serve me crap?!"

The woman shivered, unable to even defend herself. It would have only made him more furious, and by that point, he wouldn't have considered mercy. Perhaps it wasn't on his mind in the first place, considering his need for perfection, but it was the best chance she had. Cowering as he continued scolding her, gripping at her hair painfully, she hoped it would all be over soon. However, the male seemed to note her dismissal of his words, and he clenched his teeth, dropping her to the ground again.

Picking up the teacup she had served him with, he dropped the cup on her head, letting it shatter and spill the hot liquid over her. She flinched but did nothing to retaliate. He didn't know what bothered him more about it. Snapping his fingers, the male was handed a new teacup by a shivering butler. The man didn't dare look at his master or even dare to touch him to deliver it to him. Instead, he served it on a silver platter, backing away without turning his back on the young man.

With a wave of his hand, the male had summoned a pocket portal, the dark swirling nature of the hole making everyone pause. He stored many things there: torture devices, poisons, and whatever else he could think of. His mind was violent and untameable as anyone could see. The unstable state he had made everyone wince for the maid beneath his foot. Pulling out a vial of bubbling green liquid, he poured it into the teacup, letting the portal fade behind him. The male then shoved it in the maid's hands, watching as she looked up at him with fear.

"I don't assume you wish to disappoint me any more than you already have," he scoffed, turning his back on her to sit down and cross one leg over the other, "And because I am ever generous to you scum, on the condition you drink that, I'll forgive you."

"W-What is it, master?"

Clenching his teeth once more, the young man kicked her harshly across the face. Even if she was unable to balance herself and fell violently on the floor, he took the slightest enjoyment in watching her protect the beverage over her body. She knew it would have signed her death warrant if even a drop of it had spilled due to her foolish question. In his eyes, the bitch should have known better.

"Organic acid. I'm told it's excruciating for a human. It should give you some idea of the pain you've given me from daring to serve me root tea."

The maid trembled at his words, looking down at the bubbling liquid she held in her hands. The cup was almost full, meaning it would provide far more pain than just a drop. That being said, there was something to be said about a simple drop. It likely would have eaten through her tongue, but with the entire teacup filled, her throat and vocal chords would be decimated. And that was if she lived.

"Survive and I won't hear you bitching again or having me waste my breath on your patheticness. Get on with it already."

Without mild hesitation, the maid tilted her head back in an attempt to swallow the glass all at once. However, getting only a single mouthful of the acid sent her into agonizing pain. It was as if thousands of tiny knives were stabbing every cell in her body, especially as it traveled down her throat. Unable to bear it, her hands let go of the teacup, sending it to shatter on the ground, the rest of the deteriorating liquid being spilled onto the ground where it killed the grass. Withering and fading into a hideous brown, the male before her once again kicked her harshly.