Baby? (Little Soobin)

Little: Soobin

Caregiver: TXT (mostly Kai)

Hueningkai POV

You want to know something funny?

When Soobin told us he was a little, I was the ONLY one he would tolerate in his headspace.

And when I mean the ONLY one, I'm serious.

For four straight months he would cry his head off if any one of the other members tried to touch him.

Recently, things have changed. He's gotten better about crying when with the others. He even let Yeonjun put him to sleep last week!

"Hey Hyuka. Psst, come here."

I looked over to see Beomgyu whispering to me from the stairs.

I went up behind him, and we quietly entered mine and Soobin's shared room, where the little had just woken up from a nap.

"He's a lot younger than usual.", Beomgyu said.

"Aww, he's so cute!"

I walked up to his bed and was met with beautiful wide eyes, and a pacifier.

"Hello there sweetie. Are you ready to get up?"

He just stared at me before reaching his hand to touch my nose.

I chuckled at his cuteness before helping him sit up.

"Aren't you the cutest baby ever!"

He took out his pacifier and smiled.

Beomgyu was silently screaming at the cuteness. Yeonjun walked by, and seeing their baby, he stopped.

"Oh look! A baby!"

"Are you talking about Kai or Soobin?", Beomgyu asked.

"Both.", Yeonjun responded.

Soobin reached out for Yeonjun, shocking everyone.

"You want me to hold you baby? Of course!"

Being the only member missing, Taehyun appeared in the doorway to hear the commotion.

Yeonjun pulled all his strength together and put Soobin on his back. We followed him downstairs where he put Soobin on the couch.

My baby's beautiful eyes were staring at Yeonjun as he smiled happily. Yeonjun blew a kiss to him, and Soobin let out a little "gasp".

Adorable.

I went to the kitchen and took a baby pouch from the fridge. He loves these when he's little.

I gave it to him and watched him excitedly eat it like it was his last meal.

I saw Yeonjun recording us, bit ignored him. I knew I would see it on TikTok later.