Snow Day (Little Yeonjun)

Little: Yeonjun (Age: 3)

Caregivers: TXT

Beomgyu POV

It's winter!

It started snowing before we went to bed last night, and when we woke up, the ground was covered in the most beautiful sheet of snow.

I ran downstairs, jacket on, boots on, hat on, ready to go.

I spotted Taehyun already in the backyard with Kai, and Soobin in the living room with Yeonjun.

"Okay baby now time for shoes."

"Boots! I wan boots!"

"Hehe, okay."

I walked over to them.

"You guys ready? I want to make a snowman."

Soobin stood up from helping Yeonjun with his shoes.

"We're ready now! Come on Junnie!"

The three of us ran out the back door. I made sure to grab Little Junnie's bucket and shovel on the way out, since he likes to dig.

Kai and Taehyun started helping me build my snowman, and Little Yeonjun proceeded to dig up snow and dump it on Soobin.

"Jinnie!"

"Hehe! You got snow BinBin!"

The excited little jumped around happily, digging up snow for his bucket and building a snowcastle that our snowman could live in.

-------------------------------------

Soobin POV

I was covered in snow in less than five minutes.

Little Yeonjun was running around and gathering materials for his snowcastle.

I decided to take this opportunity and formed a snowball in my hands.

I tossed it through the air, it landing on the back of Yeonjun's head.

"Ah! Who throw at me?"

He turned to see me forming another snowball.

"I get you BinBin!"

In about thirty seconds, an all out snow war erupted in our backyard. Taehyun caught a snowball directly in his mouth from Beomgyu, and Kai tossed one at me that landed in my hair.

Yeonjun was using his bucket and scooping up snow to sling at people.

His laugh echoed through our yard, a constant reminded of the little things that make us happy.

After about an hour of us hanging outside, Yeonjun began to make snow angels.

"Look Kai! Angel! Like you!"

We all cooed at his cuteness and Kai walked over there to see his snow angel.

He and Kai made snow angels together.

The rest of us watched and took pictures. Some of them were posted on Weverse, Insta, and Twitter. Others were kept for ourselves.

I don't mean to get all sentimental here, but I love these guys. I love having Yeonjun, and being able to comfort him. I could never imagine a world where I wasn't with them.

I could never imagine a world where we weren't TXT.