Good Boys (Little Taehyun)

Little: Taehyun (Age: 2)

Caregiver: Hueningkai

HueningKai POV

Kids these days.

Now I know what you're saying, kids? Aren't you a kid? No, I am better than a kid.

I am a good boy.

Taehyun and I formed this little group after our most recent comeback. We called ourselves, "The Good Boys".

None of the other members were included because they're mean and they like to hide my plushies.

Right now I was trying to get Taehyun to put his pajamas on. He had just slipped and was nowhere near ready for bed.

"Come on Tae!"

"No!", he yelled as he ran past Beomgyu.

"Good boys having a bad time?", Beomgyu asked, smirking.

"Not at all. I got this."

I put my crocs into sports mode and ran after Taehyun.

I managed to corner him by the front door.

The other members watched as I picked him up and carried him back upstairs.

Entering our shared room, I put him in his specially made bed.

Whenever he is little at night, he has a special mode on his bed where the sides come up, almost like a crib.

He held onto the sides, pouting cutely while I changed his shirt.

He reached his hands for his sippy cup, which was left on the night stand.

After I was done changing him, I handed him the cup.

"Okay. It's getting late...and pretty soon you need to go to bed."

"Kiki, bed. Come.", he said, reaching for my hand.

"I can't fit in your bed baby."

"Kiki! Bed!", he replied, sadly pouting again.

How could one simply resist that extremely cute face?

I decided to climb over the railings and lay down next to him. He laid down as well, not exactly next to me, more like completely on top of me.

I laughed as he chucked to himself behind his sippy cup.

"You are so unbelievably cute, my heart cannot handle it...", I told him.

He looked at me and yawned, letting me know he was tired. Maybe it was all the running he had been doing today.

I pulled the blanket over him while he clung to me like a baby koala. Realizing I couldn't get up now, I laid there, falling asleep myself.

Soobin POV

It's been a while since Hyuka and Baby Tae went upstairs.

I dragged Yeonjun and Beomgyu to go check on them with me. As we made out way up the stairs, we noticed the room door open a little.

I slowly pushed the door open, and was met with the cutest sight ever.

Kai was asleep in Taehyun's bed, and Little Taehyun was fast asleep right on top of him.

Beomgyu tried to contain his cuteness overload, and covered his mouth to prevent a screech.

Yeonjun snapped a few pictures before we closed the door.

Was I jealous? Yes. After all, Kai usually sleeps next to me like that!