Pretty Prince (Little Kai)

(Hello! Welcome to my TxT Littlespace One-shot book! Thanks for reading. I also have an Ateez littlespace book right now. Requests are open for both!)

Little: Kai (Age: Baby)

Caregiver: TXT

Yeonjun POV

I woke up to the sunlight on my face.

It was around 10 a.m., which wasn't too early. Today was Saturday, and we wouldn't start schedules until around 4 p.m. this afternoon.

I had time to get up and make breakfast, as I suspected no one else was awake yet.

When I eventually slid out of bed, I heard a noise behind me. I turned around and was met with the beautiful eyes of our maknae.

"Good morning Kai!", I waved.

He looked at me and continued to bite the ear of the stuffed bear in his hands. His bed was right next to mine,  and I walked over.

"Is my little prince nonverbal today?"

He smiled at me, and reached for my hair, which was freshly dyed.

"You are so cute!"

I gave him a kiss on the forehead and helped him sit up. He wrapped his arms around me and looked up at me, smiling.

I fluffed his hair a little before grabbing my phone from our shared bedside table and seeing a text message.

Message From: BinBin💜

There is a significant
lack of eggs in this
house.

Good morning to
you too Soobin.

Oh, yeah.
I walked by the
door a few minutes
ago and heard
some giggles.

I'm guessing
the baby is awake?

Yep, we're coming
downstairs now.

Everyone was aware that Kai was a little, and we all assumed responsibility for him. His little ages ranged from baby to around 4. Everyone's favorite was baby of course, since it meant we didn't have to chase after toddler Kai all day.

I got Kai out of bed and we went downstairs. I had to give him his pacifier since he started baby mumbling in complaint when I got him from the bed.

When we reached the living room, we were greeted by Taehyun.

"Oh good morning Yeonjun! And hello baby Kai!"

Kai yawned over his pacifier and waddled to Taehyun. The two then went to the couch, where Beomgyu was sitting. Looks like everyone was already awake, maybe I did get up late.

-------------------------------------

Taehyun POV

Kai was in babyspace this morning! I love baby Kai. Then again, I love big Kai too. All Kai is adorable.

He sat on the couch with me and leaned on my shoulder, legs curled on the couch.

"Wanna watch cartoons baby?"

He pointed to the TV, letting me know he agreed. Beomgyu got the remote and turned it to the children's channel.

Everyone was still in their PJ'S, today was going to be a lazy day.

Kai immediately got out of his sleepy mood and was bouncing on the couch when his favorite cartoon came on. Not once did he drop his pacifier.

Soon, Yeonjun and Soobin came in the living room with breakfast for all of us.

I fed the baby while we talked about the schedule for today. I loved morning like this, when our little family was all together.

I want it to be like this forever.