Pretty Eyes (Little Taehyun)

Little: Taehyun (Age: 3)

Caregivers: TXT

Yeonjun POV

We had a photoshoot in the afternoon and we're currently preparing ourselves.

There is a clothing brand making their start in Korea, and they want us to be their first ambassadors!

Everyone was excited, especially Little Taehyun, who was taking modeling lessons from our resident expert Hueningkai.

"Okay baby Tae! It's all in the hips.", I heard Kai say.

"Like dis?"

I watched as Taehyun dramatically swished his hips back and forth while walking across the living room.

"Almost!", Kai looked up at me on the step, "Hey hyung!"

"Hey Kai, ready to get even more pictures taken?"

"I was BORN ready. Plus, Taehyun and I are pairing up for a few pictures. We get to model with our baby!"

Taehyun was now excitedly running around the couch. The others were ready and we had to leave soon.

Beomgyu came in and handed me a backpack.

"What's this?", I asked.

"Just some snacks for the baby. Soobin helped me to bake some healthy cookies."

"That's so sweet."

--------------------------------

We arrived on set of the shoot and got into positions.

Kai was doing pics with Taehyun first.

HueningKai POV

Taehyun was just too adorable for my life to comprehend.

When we started taking photos, he was making funny faces and standing in weird positions.

We had a photo where we looked at each other. I have to admit, I was distracted by his eyes. I've said this to all the members before, but I think Taehyun has some of the prettiest eyes I've ever seen.

We took a few more photos and he was happily jumping all around the set.

After we were done, I took him to the waiting room and gave him one of the snacks Gyu and Soobin made.

"You know you're adorable right?"

"Yeah!"

"Haha, of course you do."

"Kai, here. Cookie."

He gave me one of his cookies and giggled as took a huge bite.

I took out my phone and snapped a picture.

He was distracted by something in the background

He was distracted by something in the background. But I thought it was still a good photo.

But then again, I like all of his pictures.