Sky High (Little Yeonjun)

Little: Yeonjun (Age: 5)

Caregiver: TXT (mostly Beomgyu)

Beomgyu POV

Today was an adventurous day in the world of Tomorrow x Together.

Today we were going skydiving! Not everyone was tremendously excited, but that was until we found out we could group up to jump.

I was currently on the airplane, suiting up for my jump. Yeonjun was attached to the front of me.

"Let's go Gyu! Jump! Jump!"

"Hold on Junnie. Let them attach the parachute."

Yeonjun was excitedly wiggling as the parachute was attached.

Soobin was attached to Kai, and Taehyun was attached to our manager.

We were ready to jump as a group when the door opened to the plane. Yeonjun and I were up first.

"You ready Junnie?"

"Ready Gyu! Excited! We jump!"

I got a running start and then...

"WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Yeonjun excitedly yelled as we went down from the plane, the others jumping after us.

"Wooooo!", I yelled.

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTT!", I heard Kai scream above us.

Yeonjun was still excitedly screaming. Taehyun not so much out of excitement.

After a few seconds, I released the parachute.

"Ooohh, we floating Gyu! Like clouds!"

"Just like clouds baby!"

After a while we all landed safely on the ground, unhooking ourselves from the equipment. Everyone high-fived and hugged.

Yeonjun was excitedly jumping around, jumping on my back and asking to go again.

That was obviously not happening.

Our manager walked us back to the car that was waiting as the plane came around and landed.

Yeonjun was given a snack and sat to watch the plane land. He's one of those people who claps every single time.

Today was a good day to say the least. I had never been skydiving before and was happy to do it with my family.

Yeonjun pulled me to sit next to him and we ate snacks together in that open field.

Long day/story short, I love being a caregiver. I wouldn't trade them, or this moment for the world.

(Sorry this is short! I'm a little tired. If there are any requests, feel free to comment!

Love ya!)