Crushed Ice (Little Beomgyu)

Little: Beomgyu (Age: 2)

Caregivers: TXT (mostly Soobin)

Soobin POV

I want to take a nap.

Right now I was in the kitchen staring aimlessly at the fridge. It was summer and I have been up since 7 this morning with Beomgyu.

Not because of a tantrum, no. Because he wanted to play. We were on hiatus and we had quite a while to relax. Beomgyu did not believe in relaxation and insisted on making me run myself crazy.

"BIIINNNNIIIEEEEE!"

I was snapped out of my headspace at the sound of the scream.

Beomgyu came running into the kitchen, cup in hand, bouncing in place.

"Hi Beomie, what are you doing?"

"Ice! Ice! Wan ice!"

"Hehe, okay."

I got his cup from him and began to put a heap of crushed ice into it. I also put some water, and handed it back to him. Together, we walked outside to see the other members playing in the backyard with various water-based toys.

I was not however, prepared to see what happened next.

Beomgyu ran up to Hueningkai at max speed and dumped his entire cup of crushed ice and water on him.

"AHHHHHHHHH!"

Kai screamed, shaking ice off of him, before running after Little Gyu.

I couldn't help but burst out laughing. The sight of Little Gyu being chased by giant Kai, who was being laughed at by BlondeJun was hilarious.

Taehyun was already covered in water from an onslaught of water balloon attacks by Yeonjun earlier, so he was keeping his distance.

I stood by the door, watching the sight in front of me.

My members, having fun, laughing and chasing each other around.

I went back in the house to grab another cup of crushed ice because i had a plan of my own.

When I came back outside, Beomgyu had tackled Kai to the ground.

I snuck up behind them and dumped the cup on Beomgyu.

"YEEEEEEEEE!"

He jumped off of Kai and ran after me.

"I get you!", yelled Beomgyu.

"You'll never take me alive!"

Without looking, I tripped over a rock in the backyard and fell. Beomgyu, who was right behind me, fell as well and landed on me.

After a few seconds of being attacked with tickles, I stood up, picking up Beomgyu in the process.

"I'll get you again if you keep tickling me!"

He cutely pouted.

I pulled him in for a hug and gave him a kiss on the cheek before putting him down.

He gave me an extra hug before running away and tackling Kai again.

"Children..."